Cupping leaves...help!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by beckerboy, Mar 23, 2011.

1. I'm new to this forum so please bear with me...I explained this on another thread but somehow lost it??

I am growing ten WW fem. in FFOF with perilite and lime added. They have been in Veg for 3 weeks. Since I'm using the FFOF I have not yet added any nutes. I have only been watering them when their weight seems to indicate it. All ten are grown in the same manner with the same conditions. All look well except yesterday I started having one girl's fan leaves rolling under. All the others are fine. The rolled leaves are still pliable..not dried out and I have been misting them multiple times the past couple of days. I should add that my humidity is 55-60. The temp around 70-75. I have a MH and HPS lighting together in the grow room. Heat from the lights don't seem to be an issue..I can hold my hand under them forever with out getting too hot. The plants are probably 2 feet from the lights. I don't think heat is the issue but maybe the light intensity? But then wouldn't the other girls be showing stress? Any ideas would be appreciated...a pic below. Thanks.

2. Are you checking your PH? and this should probably go under the grow section, not here...

cupping leaves, curling DOWNWARD, if I remember, is bad PH.

3. Sorry...I'll post other questions about growing there :).

ph on run-off is 6.5

Just can't figure out why this one is screwy when the rest are good.

Thanks for your reply.