Cumming In Her Mouth

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by IronLungHarry, May 30, 2013.

1.    ^
       |
       |
       |
    This. The only problem is if you're in her place. If that's the case, cum on her teddy bears and leave before she can react.

2. #42 goneforever, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013

3. I've had hundreds of blowjobs from the different women I've been with and not a one of them ever finished me off to the point of cumming in her mouth.  Kinda disappointing but I'll take it as it is ;)

4. Now my thoughts are racing.  :p BTW if thats you in your avatar then you are sexy as hell.

damn dude, find a girl that likes to be dirty in bed.  She'll let you do anything and youll fucking love it.

5. #45 goneforever, Jun 1, 2013

6. #46 goneforever, Jun 1, 2013

7. Oh I've found one or two, its just that one thing.  For some reason my dick loves blowjobs so much it doesn't want the experience to ever end

8. Got any suggestions on any kinky or dirty things I can do to her.  I wanna surprise her for tonight!  (its her birthday today and my band has a gig tonight so afterwards its gonna be drunken bday sex)

9. Lol, I dont usually cum from BJs either but I got her to do the right things and she can get me to pop in like 10 minutes now.

10. #50 goneforever, Jun 1, 2013

11. #51 Iluvatar, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013
    Good work, haha.  I've come close many times.  Maybe I have some kind of mental block that makes me just wanna move on to fucking, idk

12. Probably, yeah.  Fuck my luck

13. #53 goneforever, Jun 1, 2013

14. no time tonight.  Im heading out now to pack up for the gig!

15. #55 goneforever, Jun 1, 2013

16. lol.  one night a few weeks back she kind of jikingly said "wanna put it in my but"...  Im still not sure if I want to do that yet so  Isaid no and she says im only kidding anyways.   I dont think she was lol.  Maybe I will, Just gotta get past my fear lol

17. #57 goneforever, Jun 1, 2013

18. had a girlfriend for a few years, never let me finish in her mouth. now that i've been in college for a year, i can definitely say that it's one of life's greatest pleasures haha

19. Oh yes you gotta do anal! But make sure she prepares before...

20. #60 Jammin Greenz, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013
    Girls should always swallow, especially when she has been orally pleasured. We have to swallow all those vaginal secretions, its only right. I rarely come from head though :-(