Cumming In Her Mouth

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by IronLungHarry, May 30, 2013.

1. lmao never forget when I was gettin this BJ from super hot girl and she told me to tell her when I was gonna blow, and Im like mmhhmm ok keep goin.. she keeps goin and I gave her no signal at all and just blasted in her mouth and she choked all over lmao I was laughing so hard and she was like "omg babe you should have told me!"  im like "thats one way of looking at it.."  XD

2. Ooh that's hot! Have fun!! :)

3. Nice. Love that feeling when you get to know a girl and realize she's a freak ho.

4. Yeah as long as she only wants to be your ho.. Condom or no condom Don't think you wanna mess with her if she's playing with others too. At least that's just how I feel...but the other way around cuz I'm a girl.,.i wouldn't play with a guy who plays with others while playing w/ me. I'd be only his ho and would want the same from him. :) I feel that you can get much more experimental this way.

5. I'm always cumming or going

6. And did she shallow it like creamy macaroni and cheese??

Well you're referring to relationship, while I'm referring to freak hoes lmao. But just to give you a heads up because you seem like a good person, no guy is going to keep you as his only girl unless you're in a relationship with him. The relationship must be established, or else he is going to be fucking as many girls as possible. With this I'm referring to most guys, not all.

8. Ok well I guess you could call it a "relationship" but what I was getting at was having an "agreement" to not mess with someone else while this "relationship" or "fuckingship" is going on. I feel like the word "Relationship" sounds like bf gf which involves stuff other than sex obviously. What he's having sounds like just pure fun fucking! That's hot and hell! And yeah I am a good person....but...

9. #29 goneforever, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013

10. Nothing like blasting your love lemonade in some bitches mouth/nose/hair. Then calling her a cab.

11. Fuckingships are the way to go aha.

12. Agreed!!

Bananas are good too. They add potassium, good for the hair and nails!  :ey:

14. #34 IronLungHarry, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013
    yes we are each others only hoes :p
    no condom as well, i love it!

and yes guys, i did blast a big load in her mouth the other night and she swallowed it like a champ haha

15.   u hit the nail on the head.  we just fuck but we do it safely.

16. i love me a kinky gal.  *spanks*

17. yall wont be FWB for long the way yall are messin about... she'll move in about 6 weeks from now. you'll start noticing things of hers lying around your house. you cant just give these items back to her, you have to send them through the mail.

18. #38 goneforever, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013

19. No Way!   I told her from the beginning it wouldn't be anything more.  Besides shes 35 and im 22 lol, I dont want her as a gf, we just have fun sex.  And  I dont have my own house, we always fuck at her place which means that she cant leave her shit behind!

20. someones a dirty lil freak ;)