Cumming In Her Mouth

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by IronLungHarry, May 30, 2013.

1. Ok so ive been fucking this girl for like 6 months now.  we are FWB and have crazier sex everytime.  I love it.  SHes given me BJs but never finished me off from one.  She texted me earlier saying she wanted to suck my cock and take my cum in her mouth.  Ever since then Ive had the hardest hardon ever.  Tomorrow cant come soon enough!  Ive not jerked it today in an attempt to really blast her with a big thick load ;)  I cannot wait to do this.

2. Thanks for sharing. 

3. Whoop! Not many honeys like swallowing loads, now if she brings you breakfast in bed you know you got a keeper.

4. #4 Subliminal Jazz, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
    u gonna put it inner butthole just before?

5. #5 GanjFarmer', May 30, 2013
    Have fun. :confused_2:

EDIT: Listen to Subliminal, gotta put it in the poop chute first or the whole process is thrown off.

6. eat some fruit (strawberries work wonders) she will thank you later for it

7. HAHA funny u say this because she said she would cook me breakfast friday morning...

8. i heard pineapple is good too??

9. #9 tihanachu, May 30, 2013
    pineapple is definitely good. makes it taste much better.

10. When you're done, give her a nice big kiss with some tongue.

11. how far in advance should i eat it and how much should i eat?

12. #12 tihanachu, May 30, 2013
    well just eating it once isn't going to do anything and i don't think it will have an effect by tomorrow. you'd probably want to eat it semi-regularly. eat lots of fruit! or have a half glass of pineapple juice when you wake up in the mornings.

don't eat a lot of garlic or onion because it makes it extra nasty.
    i like swallowing because i know it makes my guy happy, not for the taste.. but it is nice if it doesn't taste super gross lol.

13. #13 goneforever, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013
    Yeah definitely eat all the fruit you can

14. #14 IronLungHarry, May 30, 2013
    nice to know.  I do eat fruit every morning though.  usually an apple or bananna or sometimes both and with some fruity greek yogurt.  I have cranberry juice already and I am going to get some pure pineapple juice and drink it down everyday.

i love crazy sex :D thanks bladies !

15. Yes I swear by the pineapple fruit & juice!! And fresh is the best! No can stuff. R u gonna do anything for her?

16. what about a jug of 100% juice like tropicana or whatever?

what do u mean by "am i gonna do anything for her?" 

17. yea most girls have gotten pissed when ive done it lol maybe because i didnt warn them

18. The tropicana is ok. What I meant was are you going to make her feel good? Does/would she want that? Like... maybe she'd want u eat her? i dunno?

19. I'm pretty sweet myself. :ey:

20. #20 IronLungHarry, May 30, 2013
    we are going to fuck like we always do.  47 different positions, fingering, licking etc u get it..just now she wants my jizz in her mouth if u know what im sayin,....she specifically said she wants me to cum in her mouth :p