Cuming in her face!

Discussion in 'General' started by Wish_I_Was_In_Amsterdam, Jan 23, 2001.

1. wow, the first 2 page topic of the board. the board is growing. im so happy [​IMG]

------------------
    [​IMG]

2. I am happy to see a first multi-paged thread too! [​IMG] (I'll slide in a couple more posts before work!)

Thank you for offering assistance, aeroblurg! You're old? Ahh! a first hint to your age!

Keep in mind that if anybody has a difficulty with communicating with me, aeroblurg has offered to listen.
    While I'm always up for a good argument [​IMG], aeroblurg seems to have a more level head when it comes to trying to keep the peace.

Thanks again, aeroblurg!

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

4. Hi aeroblurg,
    :redface: sad huh.... How do u put the smilies where u want them? Where do i learn to do that?

5. Go here for the smiley site. Just copy the url from beside the picture to your message. It's fun!

And I'm starting to understand what the difficulties were with your situation, and I apologize for getting so jumpy about it. It didn't dawn on me that without a password, you can't edit your post. [​IMG]

Well!!!! I'm glad you have the fortitude to stay and still communicate with us [​IMG] even though the "know it all" administrator kinda jumped too hard on ya. I'm rethinking how I present myself on the board in the hopes of making it a more fun and exciting place to be on the net.
    Thanks for bearing with me! [​IMG]

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

6. KodaJake,
    I am so sorry I did'nt say WELCOME TO THE BOARD [​IMG] I should have, my falt...not much point repling thou because my computer is starting to have trouble loading this topic so hope to see ya around!

4²º

7. its okay, about the smilies. on this board we dont have a redface one. these are the smilies the board came with http://www.coffeeshop-amsterdam.com/ubb/smilies.html and budburner put a link to a site that has thousands of smilies. hope i answerd your question.

------------------
    [​IMG]

8. [​IMG] Hi all...i'm legal..password received [​IMG] ....getting back on topic (heehee)
    If u dont cum past the middle of the breasts..and if ur partner likes it (I would find out first if i was a guy..lol most females dont like surprises [​IMG] )..then it is or can be, sexy and very sensual.
    ps.. found the smilies and my inner child, i'll stop soon..lol

[This message has been edited by kodajake (edited January 31, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by kodajake (edited January 31, 2001).]

9. Hi koda,

finally ,thank god you received your password, what the hell is wrong with your email adresses? Anyway good to have you registred [​IMG]

Peace

SJ

10. our inner child goes nuts at the smilie site.

------------------
    [​IMG]

11. I can't believe I read the whole thing.......
    what a drama addict I am ! Glad to see it all work out.

Welcome Koda...........

12. *BIIIIIIIIIIG SIIIIGH*

glad i missed the argueing part. but before it starts again.. love to go around.. for everyone.

all this over something that washes out? especially seeing as how it sounded like an accident. it's my belief that sex is a touchy topic anyways. people have vast varried opinions about this sorta thing. i'm not usually one to complain about those sorts of things happening. sex can get crazy, messy, and unpredictable. if no one's getting hurt, enjoy the ride...

(but if it gets in your eye... best watch out, or some things COULD become a legend! jk =P )

[beth]

13. im the proud owner of Zeus.

:D

14. I would like to say here that I've known women who were aroused when experiencing a visual climax.My 2nd wife even had a preference for having me ejaculate on her instead of inside her...After 4 kids I didn't argue.! ;)B.suede

16. And they all walked off into the sunset holding hands and looked forward to a new day, someone pass me a tissue, snivl snivl :D YOU GOTTA SMOKE MORE DUDES

17. And they all walked off into the sunset holding hands and looked forward to a new day, someone pass me a tissue, snivl snivl :D YOU GOTTA SMOKE MORE DUDES

18. WOW, DID I HALT THIS DEBATE, I HOPE NOT, I WOULD FEEL SO GUILTY. FACE IT GIRLS YOU ALL LOVE DICK'N'SALIVA'N'SPUNK'N'ALL THE REST OF THAT SHIT YOU JUST GET CAUGHT UP IN STUPID CHRISTIAN VALUES, BATTERED INTO YOU AS SOON AS YOU POP OUT OF YOUR MOMS TWAT. FUCKING IS GOOOOOD! N'YOU KNOW IT SO SHUT UP N'SUCK N'SWALLOW. SEE I HEAR GIRLS COMPLAIN ALL THE TIME ABOUT HOW "IT'S OK FOR BOYS" YE SO SHUT UP N'DO WHAT YOU WANT, NO ONE IS PERFECT, WE ALL FUCK UP, WE LEARN, WE MOVE ON, SOME OF US EVEN DO IT AGAIN CAUSE ITS FUN SO ALL OF YOU SHUT UP, GROW UP, SKIN UP 'N' FUCK YER SILLY LITTLE SELVES STUPID. IT'S GREAT 'N' YE KNOW IT, SEE YA :cool:

AND BY THE "WAY WISH U WERE THERE" TELL THAT DUMB BITCH TO WALK IF SHE DON'T WANT YOUR CREAM, FIND SOME NAUGHTY ASS CHICK WHO DOE'S AND IGNORE THESE BAFOONS I DO IT TO AND YE IT IS FUNNY

;)

[ May 29, 2001: Message edited by: EASYBOY ]

19. you didnt stop antthing easyboy. this topic has been dead for a while.

20. SO REMOVE IT THEN AEROHEAD