Cuming in her face!

Discussion in 'General' started by Wish_I_Was_In_Amsterdam, Jan 23, 2001.

1. (BTW there's little difference between a registered member's flaming and a non-registered member's flaming. It's just that with a registered member, there's usually an e-mail address to communicate more directly with [​IMG])

i dont seem to be able to get a password..so
    www.kodajake22@hotmail..if u feel the need.
    I am offended at the insensitive nature of the words..not the man himself. I hold no grudge against anyone, but i do not stay closed mouthed when utterances offend...I always speak my mind. I dont listen or laugh at denigrating humor and pretend i think its funny. That only encourages more of the same.
    kodajake

2. Koda, have you tried to get your password mailed to you again? Let me know and I'll help you out.

If you would read my post a bit more carefully, you would notice that I said that I did NOT target you because of language. (I repeat: not the language) I targeted you because you unnecessarily ATTACKED a member of this board with your words (by calling him a fucking moron).

Your subsequent posts have been just fine, and I don't mind if you voice your opinion at all. I just do not want any name-calling at all.
    You voiced your opinion very well towards us for chastising you. I didn't see any name calling from you on those posts, and that's all I ask.
    How you choose to express yourself is definitely your business, but it may mean that your posts will be edited if I see name calling in them in the future. You've shown you are intelligent enough to express yourself WITHOUT CALLING NAMES. Please continue to do so.

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

3. Koda,
    The email address you registered with is not an email address. That's probably why you have not received your password yet. I gained your email address from your above post (The hyperlink does not work, BTW) and have sent you an email. You'll still want to email superjoint so you can send him your email address. He will send you your password. [​IMG]

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by budburner (edited January 28, 2001).]

4. im confused. i dunno whats happening here but... everyone chill the fuck out. remember your a pothead.

------------------
    Peace

[​IMG] HighasakitE [​IMG]

5. I will not tolerate name calling, cut and dry. That's what my posts are about!

So y'all can be at a difference of opinion, that's human nature. [​IMG]

In all actuality, I think my "no name calling" crusade has been made quite clear.

Perhaps you are not understanding what the others are arguing about? I think Koda is upset because of the subject and the way that Wish_I_was expressed himself. Understandably so.
    That being said; since I don't see any more name calling, I'll assume that my message was heard loud and clear. [​IMG]

In answer to your claims that we shouldn't act like it's funny because it encourages more of the same: Keep in mind that my great grandmother would probably have enough sense to know that a forum with "XXX" in it's title might get a little risqué. If you're light hearted, you might not want to come to the X rated forum.

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

6. dont be confused....i'm not angry...i just dont like it when people open their mouths and say words without opening their mind first. (ie; mine) I reacted to his words as a woman who has experienced similar circumstances..and to assure the members that NO woman would find that amusing. My posts have been answered by all, except "Wish i was...." does that not say something...i had no wish to offend anyone , only (wish i wasin)ps..i love to debate,can u tell. heehee

7. I hope that you decide to stay here. I welcome good debaters!
    It sounds like you're a kick ass debater, Koda.
    It just makes your words sound so much easier to accept when you state your feelings just like in that last post.

Hopefully we'll be on the same side in future debates? [​IMG]
    As you can probably tell, I'm a fan of debate myself.

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. You aren't the only lady amongst us. [​IMG]

Honestly, I responded to the thread because I was unwilling to act shocked by the content. I find that I'm like that. If I think something was put forth to shock me (or because they think that I couldn't come up with something to say to it) then I will respond in my normal manner. Trying to act as if it's no big deal, really. (Which it isn't to me. I hear much worse from the mentally handicapped that I work with, and I deal with it on a daily basis.)

To be even more honest, I have gay friends, and I've heard from them that they don't really like getting shot in the face either, so it's not just a woman's issue, really.

LOL

It takes real personality (I originally said balls, but that doesn't really apply [​IMG]) for somebody to admit that they were wrong. I'm experiencing a whole newfound respect for you, Koda.
    You're getting your post count up there before they're even getting counted!

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

11. LMFAO! This is the funniest thread since I've been here!

12. Well,...shit that's the first thing that comes to mind I didnt mean to offend anyone in anyway but for your infomation I did say sorry to her a number of times after, I really didnt mean to! I didnt mean for any of this to be humorous eithier it was just something that had recently happened in my sex life.I did have a little laugh at first just because I thought I would not be cumming to a girls face ever...I dont know why I laughed I just did thats one of the things she got really pissed off about.It could have been mostly because I was all buzzed up.Oh, and the legend thing that started at school with 4 girls I had fucked before...I dont know how they all decided the name but they did.I'm sorry I didnt have a chance to reply to your posts before but my netcape got all fucked up and I had to switch over to Internet Explorer.I'm not much of a debater thou I just like sit back and chill out and make peace with everyone even though threw out this thred you called me a...FUCKING MORON and inexperienced young man.I offended you and I'm sorry I hope we're not getting off on the wrong foot I just told about what happened.It wasnt meant to be funny.

4²º

13. To koda n jake,

I've tried to mail you 4 times to the email adresses you have mentioned, there are not useable, because they don't exist, please suply me with a correct adress, so I can send you your username and password, ohterwise please stop asking for your password, it's no use otherwise.

SJ

14. Thanks for the clarification, Wish.
    I hope things are smooth from here on out.

SJ, kodajake22@yahoo.com is the email address that I used to get in contact with Koda n jake. I'm not sure what's up with the email address thing, I think she typed it incorrectly.

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

15. Cool, bud, I'll try that one!!!

SJ

16. This also doesn't work, let's skip it [​IMG]

SJ

17. first....now that "wish i was" is back on the board...i will apologize publicly for making my comment personal ( i hate this part)..i should have skipped the temper tantrum and answered as the adult that i am supposed to be.....however, that being said, (other than the first regretable comment) I stand by my other(general) comments on the subject matter...ps i answer the words...not the person.

18. where did u get that email address.not from me.
    this is mine
    www.kodajake22@hotmail.com

icq #96706980

19. Um, oops. Call me a stoner. [​IMG]

I'm pretty sure, however, that I did not include the www in your email address. I just sent it to kodajake@hotmail.com. Most email addresses don't contain www dot in front of it.

Damn, I'm getting senile or something. Yahoo? lol

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

20. Sometimes the words just have to be said...That was not a joke. I think it was the humor of an inexperienced young man[/B][/QUOTE]

not to open old wounds. just to clairafy. yes it was not a joke. it was a statement of fact that i have learned and i wished to back up the topic. im not young. im quite old. this was just to let ya know. and im glad were all getting along. and if anyone has any kind of problems with the content in the board I'll be happy to listen. also i havent said this to ya yet but Welcome to the boards koda n jake. [​IMG]

------------------
    [​IMG]