Culture High - Powerful Documentary

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NorseMythology, Feb 16, 2015.

1. #1 NorseMythology, Feb 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2015
    I am aware that there is a subsection for documentaries but i find this documentary is as much about politics as it is cannabis.

This documentary is powerful! It doesnt just tell the story of cannabis prohibition but the political motivations/corruption behind it. Most of us are probably aware of this, but this documentary ties it together in an emotionally gripping manner. I am not a particular fan of appealling to emotion but the prohibition of cannabis has had drastic emotional consequences that people need to be aware.

I recommend everyone watch this and show it to others. It challenges the bogus federal governments authority, and will open peoples eyes to the damage they have caused. We are winning the battle, lets accelerate the victory.

Edit. Topics covered

1. Damage of law enforcement raids

2. Prohibition upporting Mexican drug cartels and the degredation of the quality of life in Mexico

3. Child regaining his life after cbd oil treatment, while over a dozen prescription drugs failed him

4. Big pharma manipulation

5. Law enforcement manipulation

6. Media manipulation

7. Information suppression

8. The internet helping spread truth by connecting the people, the formation and proliferation of ideas

9. The collapse of the failed drug war and Americans freeing themselves state by state, challenging federal mandates

And much more

2. Looks good, I'll have to check it out.

3. Finally a documentary on the more political side! Unfortunately, most of the documentaries out there focus solely on the cannabis and not so much the legal side of things, I definitely will be checking this one out!

4. Check back and share your thoughts!

Here is a chart i saw in the documntary ranking different drugs using 'multicriteria decision analysis' based on 16 parameters.

5. Here

Attached Files:

Where did that come from?

7. I thought it was an interesting chart they used so i hunted it down for personal use and figured maybe someone else would find it useful.

Where did your post come from? Any actual input?

usually (and actually by some standards it's a rule) when some data is charted, the source of data should be cited.
    otherwise anyone can make an "interesting" chart. 

but thanks for sharing.. i usually like watching things like that, and given some time off work.. that's exactly what i'm going to do  :smoke:

cheers 

https://www.youtube.com/user/theunionmovie

9. I saw a great documentary over the weekend about cannabis and cancer..
    Bud Buddies - Project Storm

http://youtu.be/58X5KhW80pw

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

10. pretty good movie.

although at times it felt like we've seen this once before. (guess i personally have seen too many of these).
    +1 for joe rogan and all the f bombs... 
    but to be honest he is much more well versed on the subject, i surprised they edited his response down to a few dumbed-down lines. 

11. But i think it brings it all together nicely where we can show someone and they can get the broad picture.