Cultivate potential. Focus energy

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by AvidAmatuer, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Stalled from repotting from peat pellet to home made subby... coco/peat/perlite/coco fibre... i think fibres restricted root growth... low stress root technique... its all a theory.

Attached Files:

2. Just a sideways fingering here n there

Attached Files:

3. Did not expect it to catch up in 2 days... wow... this is 7 days veg now from seedling.

Attached Files:

4. Pushed apart a bit much n noticed small split in between to mains... fuck... but she copped it sweet. I saw potential veg in middle n wanted to expose light...

Attached Files:

5. Potential veg week 2... fimmm i know... patience but fuck... its twice what im use to... slow down...

Attached Files:

6. Fimming has colas coming... its been 2 days since that last pic... y ees... 2 days... its 2nd day week 3. After the stall... ill be updating in 5 days... then 5 days... ye man im gd. This will be primo. After the sprout n next fim maybe scrog and let it do it its thing. Cant rush evolutuon.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Is that coconut husk on the top layer of soil? I’ve never thought to use it like that I may have to steal that trick from ya

8. I actually chopped some up and put it through the peat/coco too to help draining. Little less perlite. Its an experiment so alot of the posting is for myself to revisit. But ye it works good on top n use to use it sparingly in smaller outdoor pots before transplantation. Helps it slip out n keeps roots n soil together. Grows through it as long as its not too thick. I fucked that up once.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app