Cuddling

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mr.mary, Jul 26, 2009.

1. what r girls opinions
    on like cuddling and sex....which would u rather do

i mean sometimes they both happen, like u cuddle then make ur way to the sex

i like to cuddle....id rather have sex, but id rather cuddle than do nothing,....and it is hella nice just to cuddle and fall asleep together....

im a guy, not a girl

and im high wit the hash rite now, so i dont even know if i wrote this clearly

im watchin that 70s show and they were talkin about this and i got curiose

2. Cuddling and sex are two really different things, I don't think I'd ever demand for someone to cuddle with me after sex (like the stereotype goes :rolleyes:) but it's nice, even if just for the "recovery time," which is really all that's necessary. Personally I like when cuddling beforehand leads to sex.

3. Yeah I enjoy cuddling, but like hilikus said cuddling and sex are two different things. I mean cuddling if good if your just hanging out and stuff. Also cuddling right after sex is the best type in my opinion.

edit: I am a guy

4. my gf always makes me cuddle with her after i fuck her, but i just smoke in between sex and cuddling and its al good

5. cuddling after sex right before i go to sleep:hello:

nothin better

6. I fucking hate cuddling after sex...it's to hot for that shit! All sweaty fuck that turn on the fan and let me cool off first...then maybe if I feel like it...most of the time I just fall asleep though.

7. sumtimes cuddling just gets fucking annoying, it's like "gtf away from me bitch" sumtimes it's the same for fucking

8. Ill take a good Blow Job before both of em lol

9. ^^ i second that:hello:

10. I like to cuddle after sex.... but then it usually leads to more sex.....

After a bitchin' orgasm or two I get clingy. lol

11. Call me a tool but I am a cuddler hardcore.

I dig it to the max.

12. I prefer to give my signature after sex back massage. Its great cause then you get all oiled up for round two...