cuddles the duck

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by cuckold2luvu, Sep 29, 2008.

1. A lady has a pet duck named cuddles,she gets up one mornin and cuddles is in the front yard not moving a muscle,she grabs her robe runs out picks cuddles up puts him in the car takes him to the emergency animal hospital,takes him in puts him on the exam table.
    doc walks in says how can i help u maam,she said doc its my cuddles,something is wrong can u take a look at him.
    doc said sure puts his stethiscope in his ears,listens to the heart beat,turns to the lady and says maam i am sorry but we have lost cuddles ,cuddles is gone.
    in desperation she says but doc how u know he could be in a comma or something u haven't ran any kind of tests.
    Doc rolls his eyes and says ok,turns opens a door out comes a labador retreiver,dog puts paws on table sniffs duck,shakes his head from side to side,docs says to himself just wat i thought.puts dog up,turns to another door opens it,a cat comes out,cat jumps on table sniffs duck from beak to feet and back to beak,looks at doc meows and shakes his head,,doc say yes maam this is certifiedly a dead duck cuddles is gone,,,lady says ok if u say so,,doc turns and hits a few keys on keyboard pulls out bill hands it to her,,,she looks at it and with a surprize says wow doc why is bill so high u didnt do anything,,,doc says maam if u had took my word 4 it at the beganning the bill would be $25 but with the lab report and the catscan its now 150.00

2. ...haha. I love jokes that are so shitty they're hilarious.

but why cuddles?

why even mention the duck?

hahaha fantastic joy.

3. because thats the way the joke goes,,if u want to change it b my guest

4. nah, I get it. it's one of those "provide way more information than necessary and climax with a really lame punchline" jokes.