Cubensis opinion

Discussion in 'General' started by kranko, Aug 17, 2007.

1. I am going to get a new strain of spores today, i usually make B+ prints but i want something a little different, anyone have a favorite strain, or a strain that they would recommend I pick up, I was thinking about either cambodians, or thai. what do u guys think???

2. Equador's are my favorite and I have found to have very strong pinset's and some realy nice monsters.

3. I'm still playing around with Golden Teachers and I love them, I'm sure I'll try some other strains but for right now the GT's are everything I hoped for.

4. im looking foreward to trying some of those in the future, you left your lil bro some spores when you came down didnt you? he said those shrooms you had were mad potent,

5. Yeah, I left him a cake that was ready to be birthed and grown when I came down and gave him a few shrooms that I had grown. Once I get a stock pile of em going, I'll be sure and send some his way. They really are some potent fuckers though, I can eat around a gram (dried) of the things and be tripping balls.