Cthulhu

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 420Hazo, Feb 22, 2011.

1. i mean...what if cthulhu is real.

See, i believe in religion i believe in God, thats just what i see. I think that there is more to life than just what we have on Earth. I'm not here to bash religions or promote mine, i just want you to know my basis basically, so dont go on telling me that God is fake. if you believe that, well then thats what you believe, but im not here to discuss that.

I also have a creative mind.

like what say...cthulhu IS real. i mean yeah he/she probably isn't, but WHAT IFFFFFFFF

Cthulhu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Canadian progressive house producer Deadmau5 recorded a song entitled "Cthulhu Sleeps" for his 2010 album 4x4=12. Also, regarding an incident where he collapsed on stage in July 2010, Deadmau5 said this: "I had an epiphany... Cthulhu called. Nobody was home, completely flayed my mind... couldn't take it. Passed out."

i mean...this thread is keeping an open mind, what if...

or what if there is like...Leviathan

like i mean there are different translations, some say its just a whale while some say its something else. but what if its really this huge monster?

Leviathan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

THEN AGAIN i know this could all just be a load of B.S, but what's to say these things may not exist?

express your thoughts guys!!!!!!

2. Good to see another dm5 fan on the board :)

I think your high

3. lol not high, but very out of it, im in college and had 3 exams within last tuesday and this thursday. studying my asssssssssssssss off, i might just be going crazy until i get drunk this weekend ha

4. I'm all for crazy assertions, but saying Cthulhu is real is like saying Xenu is real.

They were both made up by writers :p

5. So was the bible...

Wrrrraaaaaaa!!!!

6. lol no i know i know

but lets just pretend they are real.

we'd all essentially be fu****** wouldn't we

7. There's already a supremely retarded sub-section of occult culture that think cthulu and the ideas in the necronomicon are real.

8. Yes... yes we would.

[​IMG]

9. im not saying i believe it. i actually do NOT believe it. but how fkd up would it be if it were lol

10. What if the Cat in the Hat was real?

11. I'm relativley sure he'd be a child molester.

12. ahem...

what tha fuck is a Cthulhu? :confused_2::smoke:

i know i could look it up, but for convos sake

13. Every conceivable idea no matter how absurd is possible and does exist, on a different plane of existence.

14. #14 Roland_Deschain, Feb 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2011
    The Bloop is relatively near the location of R'lyeh. Perhaps Cthulhu snores.

For shits and giggles, here's a link to a reading I did.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQfQRmfF_rg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQfQRmfF_rg[/ame]

15. Cthulhu!!!!
    [​IMG]

16. finally someone will get rid of that beaver queefer.