Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CT wait time

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by greeneyessx, Jul 11, 2018.

1. #161 Purple Derp, Jan 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    no the shutdown doesn’t affect the state medical program.

If you applied on 12/27 then today 1/15 is the eleventh day. Not counting public holidays including New Year’s Eve and New Years Day and also weekends don’t count as well

The furthest out you can expect to get your card would be 2/12 being the 30th day in which you are advised at that point to email the medical program if you didn’t receive your temporary around the 30th day.

2. I applied on Dec 12th and haven’t received my temporary card yet. I called today and they said they are working on applications for 12/7.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Any updates? I called two weeks ago and they said they were processing applications sent in on 12/12. CT needs a better ‘status system’ that shows where in the approval process your application is like in Mass.

4. I received my temp Jan 9th. I had applied on Dec 3rd. Still waiting for the permanent card in the mail but I have gone to the dispensary multiple times with the printed temporary. Once you get your temporary email you have to call your chosen dispensary up and ask for an orientation appointment. They then set a date and you go there tell them you are there for orientation give them your id and the temp print out they have you fill out an intake form pretty much which is only filled out 1 time every year you renew. Then they call you back have you sit on a couch and watch a little 10 minute video then after the video the pharmacist will go into the room and go over the whole menu and explain how to read it then go over any questions you may have and then they will guide you through your first purchase you can pay with cash or a pin based debit card hope that helps

5. Anyone know what date they are on?? Someone told me those who pay with card may get it faster than those who pay with check or money order...

Also who uses Arrow in Hartford?

6. I just spoke to the department and they are still processing apps from 12/20 & 12/21 today. I applied 12/27 so still waiting!

7. Yes it’s faster if you go directly to your chosen dispensary and have them fill out the biznet for you there after getting the certification of course and it’s faster processing time.

8. A quick update: I applied on 12/27 and just received my card at 11:46PM yesterday 1/29. Good luck to everyone!

9. Just wondering I applied on 12/28 and I’m still waiting to get approved is anybody else still waiting for that

10. If you applied 12/28 you should get your temporary email today, or over the weekend. You can always give the program a call and ask where they are at application status wise just ask them what range of dates they are currently approving. You should be getting it really soon the poster above you had applied a day before you 12/27 and he got his temp yesterday

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. I applied on 1/4 and am still waiting. Was a little bit too hopeful that it wouldn't take the full 30 days, I guess!

12. I applied on 1/15! Hopefully it will come up soon!

13. Just got my permanent card in the mail. I applied December 3rd got my temporary email on the on January 9th and my permanent card Feb 4

14. I applied on the 15th too. I know it’s too early but I’m checking my email constantly.

15. Finished my application on 1/9, today’s the 28th day and I’m still waiting to be approved for my renewal.... Was hoping renewal would be quicker than the initial registration but seems they’re still working out kinks.

16. Have you received your temp email yet?

17. I did yesterday!

18. congratulations! hopefully mine is soon!

19. Joined to throw this out there- I submitted for the first time for my card on the 7th of January, 2019. I called and emailed today (30 day mark) and found out they are behind- currently working on applications submitted on the 3rd of the month.

Considering they take your money up front (and not a small amount either) you would think there would be a bit more urgency to this. They told me to expect my temporary in about a week or two. BS. I am hoping that the temp email will arrive by the 13th at the earliest.

Hope this info helps someone.

20. recieved my temp email on 2/10 at 9:40pm