Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CT wait time

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by greeneyessx, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Yay! Congratulations! Hope you can get into the dispensary soon.

2. Next Friday was The earliest, but whatever!

3. Ooph. Another week. At least you have a hard date though. I'd be so much less anxious if I had a date.

4. Anyone else have any info or updates to share? I submitted Nov 14th and still waiting which is to be expected

5. Everyone got their cards and left me. I'm still waiting. Hopeful for today and some mentioned getting Saturday so maybe tomorrow. I just really hope nothing is messed up.

6. It will be fine. I got mine last Friday and if memory serves you and I were about a week apart in applications. You will get it today or tomorrow. Also you would have heard if there was an issue

7. Keep the faith

8. Thank you. You definitely helped curb some of the anxiety. Accute PTSD has ways of making everything seem like all doom and gloom. I am assured a much better quality of life than what I have been living. That gave me a small window of hope. Now as 30 days gets closer it's almost as if the anxiety gets worse... Sorry for the vent. Thank you for the reassurance.

Edit. My application was done around 4pm the 14th.

9. PTSD is my struggle as well. Uncle Sam gave me a lot of opportunities but came with a price. Battled it for 25 years before I decided to do something about it a few years ago. But I don’t want to be on Xanax for the rest of my life

10. I'm a vet as well. I'm not sure how much I got out of it besides guilt and pain. I got out in 2007 .

11. The guilt is a tough one. That said I’ve been out longer and it’s gotten better over the years. Talking to other vets helps. You should join the VFW if you haven’t already. Great support network

12. I look back on my time now and remember good times more than the bad times. I’ve made peace with the shit but the PTSD physical reactions remain. I just know now that those symptoms don’t last, they just like to show up and remind you they are there. Sometimes with more frequency than other times

13. I'm still at the point where I just need a reprieve of just one damned moment of not thinking about it. A good night sleep without night terrors would be life changing. I'm just so sick of getting worse while the VA throws more and more pills at me.

A lot of folks say this will help me. I'm desperate at this point. But it's super weird how the closer I get the more worried it's messed up or that it won't help.

14. Well today was not the day. Hopefully tomorrow.

15. Yay! Submitted 11/14 received 12/10.
    Appointment with dispensary on Thursday.

16. #156 Purple Derp, Dec 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    I applied on December 3, 2018 it was on a Monday. Today is Christmas Day. I will update once I get the email for the temp

UPDATE: Today is January 1st and it’s been 20 business days excluding weekends and holidays. I haven’t received my temporary card yet so I sent an email out.

UPDATE: I called today (Jan 2) they are currently working on applications from November 28th

UPDATE: Today is the 25th business day (Exluding weekends and holidays) I am still waiting for the email have not received it yet

UPDATE: Today is Wednesday January 9th I called the program to ask what applications were currently being processed and they told me December 3rd 2018 and that’s when I applied so either today or tommorow

UPDATE: I just got my temporary card today Jan 9th at around 2:30 also got in for orientation the same day

17. Hey all, not sure how many are still keeping track but my regular card thingy came in the other day and I thought I'd throw in my update:

I applied on 11/3
    I got my temp card on 11/26
    Got my perm. card on 1/3/2019

So that is about 23 days for the temp card and 61 days for the permanent card. Good luck to all those still waiting! The wait is worth it!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yeah I’m still waiting for mine i applied December 3rd it’s January 8th today hopefully soon

thanks for your update Gregward

19. Hi everyone- new tonposting here but I applied and was sumbited by my local dispensary on 12/27. Today is 1/15 and haven’t received the email yet. But looking at the thread, it seems about right.

I am just curious if the government shutdown is affecting it. Before everyone jumps on me, I realize this is a state program but still curious. Will keep everyone informed!

20. the '''''shutdown'''' is all hype. the govt dosnt actually shutdown. u still se police. people still following laws. our armed forces are 'protecting' the country.
    the only thing changed is things for the common people. like if a family wants to go to a national park, they drive 4 hours to get to, only to find out its closed. another thing changed, is all the government workers are still working, yet, for some reason, their pay checks don't get mailed to them