Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CT wait time

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by greeneyessx, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Well I quit smoking cigarettes a year ago and haven't smoked weed in 10 years. Don't really want to head that path with the smoke if I can help it.

2. Congrats on kicking cigs. I'm two years off of them myself. Still chew the gum sometimes tho

3. Well I basically traded the smokes for liquid vaping. So hopefully slightly less aweful for my health. I just want something reliable easy and that will last. Stay strong. I still have days here and there I crave a smoke.

4. Nov 21 and I still haven’t received my permanent marijuana card.
    It’s not a problem because I am able to use my temp certificate but I certainly thought I would have had it by now.
    Maybe ct will be like Mass. and allow recreational purchase, this way no one has to feel or be treated like a criminal anymore

5. When did you originally submit your stuff?

6. Recreational would certainly be nice but we've still got a while to wait for that, probably.

7. Glad to know I'm not alone in the wait on the permanent card. I got my temp on the 20th day which was November 6th. They may be taking their sweet time on those actual cards I guess. It does say that the permanent one comes within 60 days of getting the temp so if i don't see it by then i will email them about it.

8. i'd email them if it gets within 14 days as your temp expires then. basically making you without access to medication.

9. Mine just arrived about half an hour ago.

Finalized my app around 5pm on 11/3 and received my temp card around noon on 11/26

10. Congrats! Hope you can get into the dispensary today.

11. No such luck-- they are super busy it seems. I got an appointment for Friday though!

12. Yikes. Which dispensary are you using?

13. Prime Wellness-- but expect pretty much everywhere to be packed for the coming future. Since September they have nearly doubled the allowable diagnoses

14. It's kinda gross that you have to pay a 100$ tax for 11 months. And between processing and wait for the dispensary it's kinda unfortunate. I know personally I am just desperate for relief. I'm sure others are as well.

15. Yeah... There was a lot of things in this process I was uncomfortable with but, like you, I just want to feel relief. Honestly waiting until the end of the week won't be so bad-- it's really nice knowing there is a firm date and time for everything now.

16. I'm still at the point where I'm certain something will go wrong. Not rational I know but how I feel none the less. Having a concrete date would really help me a lot but that's not how it works. Then I have to find out if it even works for me. Cannabis is my last attempt for a normal life.

17. Submitted on 11/8. Let’s see if this week is the one. Anyone else waiting?

18. Just talked to someone at the MMP. They are processing 11/6 applications currently

19. Yikes. I still have a ways to go. I submitted on 11/14.

20. got my temp today. So 22 calendar days with Veterans Day and thanksgiving in there. Not bad

• Funny Funny x 1