Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CT wait time

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by greeneyessx, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Ha! The email arrived 30 minutes after I posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Awesome! hopefully mine comes this week.

3. Still waiting 10/4.

4. Does anyone know the current wait time for temp card in Ct
    I have been waiting about 9 days and the doctor said current wait was 2 weeks
    Please let me know

5. It’s definitely not 2 weeks. At a minimum 30 days since you completed your piece of the application. I submitted on 9/21 and still waiting

6. #26 HRay, Oct 12, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    Did you ever get yours Wumboli

7. #27 HRay, Oct 12, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    Just curious if you got on the 30th day - did you have to make an appt at the dispensary- if so was there’s wait time for that as well

8. Wow I was hoping just to get the temp email
    I did everything the same day

9. The temp email is what we’re talking about - so 30 days from the day you submitted

10. It should be like dmv they take your money you get your license

11. Did you get your temp yet?

12. I would be emailing my status with birthdate that’s over 30 days

13. Monday will be 30 days for me . I was told by the doctor and the weed clinic to expect 6 to 8 weeks min. They are far behind in processing applications I was told . This in Ct.

14. what date did you apply ?

15. When I applied on10/4 I called the mmj program for the state and they said as long as I had everything required it would be 2 weeks for temp and 4 for permanent card

16. I got mine on 10/6 which was a Saturday at like 8:13 pm.

17. We’re u able to go to the dispensary the same day - how was it?

18. No. After you get your email you must than call the dispensary you have selected and make an initial consult appointment with them. And I've had better down south.

19. Did you have to wait on an appt?