Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CT Marijuana card wait time

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by AcePilot, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Hello all,
    I applied for my card on 1/15/18 and it's been a little over two weeks. How long did it take to get the email for the temporary card? I can't wait to get it.

2. Hey Ace!

How long did it take for you to eventually get your temp certificate email? How about your actual card in the mail?
    I’m finding myself in the same predicament right now!
    Any feedback would be appreciated!

3. How long did it take to get your temp. I just completed the application and curious if it’ll be 30 days as advertised

4. 2019, October UPDATE
    Wait time for my temp card was 10 business days or 15 days total (10/9-10/25) Hope that helps.

5. Ct Cossack I’m in the same situation as well still waiting for my mmj temp card as well I was certified on 10/23/19 and I went to the dispensary same day and paid the $100 fee . They didn’t tell me a specific date or estimate.

6. The only estimate you will see officially is 30 business days. The purpose of my post was to tell people how long it is currently taking the state to process temporary cards. Thats the best way to estimate, and something nobody had done before me. That means, by that logic, you will likely get your temp card in the next few days. They have definitely sped up. I also received my permanant card within a week of getting my temp. Please post your actual wait time once you get your card so others have good data to estimate the wait, going forward.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Congratulations

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thank you so much Ct Cossack hopefully I’ll get it this week like you said it has sped up and I’m surprised usually the state is slow asf and I really do appreciate the helpful information but most definitely will update everyone once I get my temp and whatnot.

9. Thank you Patricia!

10. #10 Big9blazer, Nov 9, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    ** Update I got my temp card on 11/7/19 at 10:58am and I got my actual permanent card today (11/13/19) around 2:30pm