css

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by lil_poot, Jun 16, 2008.

1. who all plays css? we all need to get on noe day and play each other. lol if u have it you need to get xfire and hit me up. my xfire sn is dffmonoxide

2. I do, I normally play on the Noob's Galore servers but I visit other servers occasionally. My name is NG Buddha...

3. i play all the time, i play esea alot on css but i ussually play zm, or scoutzknivez, or just regular

4. Buddha I think I've seen you on the NG servers, I'm usually on the D2 one or the LANFusion pubs.

5. Oh for real Zyphus? Damn thats cool... Yeah I really like playing the Noob's Galore crackhouse deathmatch server... If anyone wants to go on there and AWP it up against or with me just let me know, cuz I can give you the server address or whatever its called...

Also yall should post up the address of the servers yall play on cuz I will def. check em out...

6. ESEA is so much fun. I hate it when I play with noobs. Zombie Mod is so much fun though. I used to play in CAL and was on a main team back in Season 2. Now, I have shitty internets so can't really play.

7. Ahh cs:s...I used to get loaded with dxm, and then go into a server and proceed to COMPLETELY slaughter everyone, I was really good at cs:s and ut2004 when I did dxm.

8. I did about a year ago, got really into it. Even got into that CAL division.