Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

|CS/Houston| QuadBraid Tulip, ~BHO~, -Microscope- Pics, BUHBUHBUDDERRRR [ pics]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by peabody624, Nov 1, 2010.

1. It's been an interesting couple of months since my last thread. Needless to say I've been keeping busy. These are a few of the buds and creations me and my buddies have made recently.

BEFORE YOU SCROLL DOWN:: Start this song:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz78X5o1SyQ&feature=related"]YouTube - Benedictine Nuns: Ave Maria[/ame]

Let's start with a picture of some 15/g from Houston.

[​IMG]

And then spice things up a bit more with some cinderella 99 from Houston as well.

[​IMG]

AND THEN JUMP RIGHT IN WITH SOME MICROSCOPE PICS!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HASH!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MAUI WOWIE!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AND JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD JIZZED ENOUGH...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AND THE LEGEND. THE WHITE PURE CRYSTAL GOD. BUDDER!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And that's it.

Oh yeah, I forgot, you're probably wondering what a quadbraid tulip is...

well it's pretty much this:

[​IMG]

but it has a tulip attached to the end. Like this:

[​IMG]

and we vaped it like this:

[​IMG]

Just Kidding. :D

More like this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here's a couple stragglers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ready to be vaped:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Turning oil into budder

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

WHEW. I'm guessing the benedictine nuns didn't last as long as it takes to stare through those pictures, but I hope epic music started playing in your head to replace it! :hello:

Will respond to questions if needed, HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE THREAD! I'll also possibly throw a couple new pics in this thread if it starts to get stale :D

2. Wow. Nice man. Pic's are huge, but they have some nice content.

3. Wow simply amazing. I've never even seen shit like that ever! hahaha

4. amazing. song wasnt long enough tho haha

5. budder looks dam good, where the hell do you find hash in houston?

6. The hash is ISO hash, everything is homemade.

7. God damn! What part of Houston you from? I'm from West Houston and I've never seen buds that great looking before.

8. West houston as well. Years of danking + dank friends = lots of hookups. Also the microscope is very flattering for any bud.

9. I wept with joy upon seeing the budder.

10. insane trichage, and that budder looks fucking deadly lol

11. HOLY MOTHER OF INSANE TRICHAGE BATMAN.
    [​IMG]

On the topic of Budder: How do you convert regular oil into it?

12. is that all really iso ash? because that suprised me if so, i figured the whole time it was bho.
    why do you budder it?
    looks really good, you had me laughing the whole time. nice product man

13. #13 peabody624, Nov 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2010
    Oh no, the gold/amber stuff is definitely BHO. I was referring to the the dark brown and black layered stuff.

I budder it... because I can!

Just put some BHO (that I froze right after I made) in a pyrex dish. Hold over steam (around 150 degrees) and heat while whipping the BHO really fast for about 90 seconds. It first turns to gooey liquid, then starts to go opaque and scrapes up into stable chunks.

It's the purest (weed) thing you could put into your body, with thc levels exceeding 90%.

14. homie you get HIGH AS HEEEEELLLL

15. I will be trying this stat. thanks man.

for whipping: do it manually (as in with a hand tool or whatever)? Or do I need to plug in the dremel :D

16. dude what the fuck did i just see...that twisted thing just blow my mind if i showed this to my friends they wouldnt believe me ...so i must ask can u plz make a vid explain how u make one of those things...it like the G6 off rolling...i dont think my man wiz would dare touch that lol...video plz

17. i was gonna say, that looks like any errl ive made, if that was iso props. you do know budder isnt any more potent than the starting product right?

18. Manual with something like a screwdriver is fine.

Yeah man it's just a more concentrated form but it's all you want from the bud anyways. Around 8gs went into just under twice that last pic's amount of budder.

19. you sir, are a G fo dat quadbraid ish

20. bam: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG7co2kYZNE]YouTube - The QuadBraid Tulip[/ame]