PC cs go

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by green_buds, Mar 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Hey, anyone want to play some go? I'm gold nova. Send me your steam id and ill add you.

2. It sucks donkey ass.
    (p.s. CS veteran playing since cs 1.5 back in 2003 or so)

• Like Like x 1
  3. What sucks?

4. It's actually not that bad

(I was in CAL-I for CS:S) ;)

5. Cs go is great unless you are solo q (trolls). Skins are lame but o well.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. depends on your playing style. if you're a COD player who enjoy waiting for crosshair or reloading or "weapon changing visual FX" then CS:GO would be an awesome choice. However, for a Quake III player such as me it's just lame and laggy as fuck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. It's too easy. Got boring after 1500 hours an playing with global elites.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I like to play cs go.

9. Great first post ...18yo here pleeze

10. I wish I would have noticed your post earlier and play with you cs go. Are you still playing cs go or not? I am paying it for a lot of years already, and even if cs go has a lot of different problems like bugs, community, and cheaters, the most irritating for me is that you have to pay real money for good skins, and you can win only ugly and uninteresting things. I got sick of this and decided to sell cs go skins which I have now and from that money to buy new and more interesting ones.

11. #11 jannick, Feb 9, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
    Yes, cs go is a great game, cheaters are the only problem, and the other bunch of bugs lol, too, horrible matchmaking, and how little the valve even cares anymore, besides that it's awesome

Most people who talk badly about the game probably complain about its slowness and the way people "camp out" even though this is essentially a part of every shooter. Others would complain about how easy it is, and it's a little bit true, aiming is quite difficult because of the unique CSGO mechanisms and in many cases there are more demanding games in terms of aiming, however, this game makes you want to integrate brain and aiming. That's what makes it difficult, it's a great game, it may sound awful at first, but the more you play, the more fun it becomes. Even if you leave CS, you'll come back when you realize you missed it.

12. #12 Floydian, Mar 26, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
    csgo is trash my dudes, do yourself a favor and get esea at least, otherwise you are wasting your time.

edit; i'm not gonna argue or explain about it either, just sayin. 1.6 was better and we used to ban anyone with over a 26mil, after spamming in mIRC for 45 minutes for a scrim in source. want decent servers and the cheaters to get banned after one or two games instead of the next vac wave? esea is your only option, faceit is also trash and cevo is dead.

edit #2; okay i will explain this much, even if you're new and get mollywopped on esea, keep playing there. eventually, you will be doing the mollywopping.

13. There will never be anything better than 1.6.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. debatable.

brood war, quake, quake III, usf iv (or maybe an older version idk)... maybe melee, i could make an argument for tf2. tekken as well. 1.6 is a masterpiece for sure, probably just because the goldsrc engine is perfect but limited. i wouldn't try to rank any of those, and you may have just meant "within the realm of counter strike" or tactical shooters, in which case... true.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yeah in the CS realm I meant for sure. It’s hard to compare different games unless they fall in the same category and even then it’s splitting hairs at times.

Like I prefer Dota over LoL all day. But that’s a preference as I grew up playing dota first.

• Like Like x 2
  16. cs go the world renowned game that's more so a gambling loophole than a competitive fps

17. #17 Wylsacom, Jun 29, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2021
    I want to play with you, buddy. I'm also a gold nova, but I have a skill as if I was playing on the Golden Eagle + I have a great inventory, there are 4 knives (one of them bayonet bloody web). All the skins I bought at a discount at SkinsMonkey - Trade CSGO Skins ⭐️ Best CSGO Trading Site & Trade Bot, I was very lucky, because now the price has increased, and they were pretty rare (namely souvenir Stat Track). I would like my AWP medusa. Pretty hard to find this skin in good condition, but I'll try to find one this weekend for a very tasty price. If you want to keep me company, write before I find someone else!

18. You won't have to ask me twice to play CS: GO!

19. #19 greysol, Sep 7, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
    It's one of my favorite games! I found overwatch events list and Overwatch events . For games it's a must have tool .All info about scores and upcomming matches. Hope I'll become a pro gamer too. I like to take part in different tournaments, it's entertaining and helps to improve my gaming skills.

20. #20 jasejames, Sep 27, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
    I haven't played cs go matchmaking for a long time because people with cheats are constantly playing there. I only occasionally play on faceit, and then I do it exceptionally rarely. Most of all, I am interested in csgo gambling sites, and I constantly play on such sites. Yes, there are days when I lost $ 100, but recently I won a jackpot of $ 1000, and now I want to sell all my skins to withdraw this money to my bank account. I hope I will be able to sell these things, and I will finally see real money. Well, it's better to play on faceit because there are almost no cheaters there.