Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

crystals on green?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by monsterhill, Mar 22, 2009.

1. I brought some green the bud kind and from the stems to the leaves and all over had little white crystals on when i looked closely. When i broke the bud in half even that was covered in crystals too.

Is that normal ?

Also whats a mild way of taking green? I want to get stoned but not so bad that i cant walk lol.

2. #2 Jankydank, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    Smoke less. And yes that is normal. Congrats, you've popped your dank cherry.

Edit: Those crystals are called trichomes.

3. That's definitely normal and prolly some really good shit, enjoy.

4. Cant wait to try it i just got to find some Rizal :smoking:

5. haha sounds like some dank. Pictures?

6. Large ammounts of "crystals" is usually a sign of good quality bud :). Enjoy

7. #7 monsterhill, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    I don't have any pictures coz i used a grinder on it so you wont be able to see the crystals very well.

My friend got it for me just had to give her the $ she went away for a hour and come back with this fair sized 8th. When i got it home the smell hit me bad its very strong in smell.

when i ground it up the smell was strong too. I stored it in some glass air tight jars within a little bag.

Cant wait to try it out tonight.

I just do not know if it will give me couch lock or head high so i am gonna wait. I just hope its s indica not a sativa or a indica / sativa mix.

It looked exactly like this

http://www.thehomegrown.com/gallery/3/previews-med/exotic.jpg

If its good stuff i will buy some more off of that dude.

Can you smoke dank in a joint? roll it up

8. That just means that you got some great stuff on your hands. Enjoy it.

And about the, you don't wanna get too badly stoned, thing... Just don't smoke to much of it. A small amount will get you high, but not completely stoned. Once again, enjoy. :)

9. i thought you were joking lol, yea man crystals are very normal, I didnt know it came without crystals? always had shiney kind I guess

10. I didnt know much about crystals its all cool.

11. Well i took my first hit i put about 5 - 6 of the small ground up leaves and took about 5 hits from the joint and all that happened was my anxiety went away :)

My friends said you get a head high?. Is this true?