Crystal Meth

Discussion in 'General' started by FeelGood, Oct 1, 2004.

1. Now, Normaly I smoke just straight weed. I've had people to to lace my shit with pcp or meth, or coke. I recently purchased a half-ounce that my dude said was good shit. He said him and a friend smoked a joint of it and he was fried. Being unusal he learned more about it. He found out that it is laced with some meth. Now normaly I would have said fuck that I'll stick with the ganj. But this guy has been smoking for years more than me and he said that he was fried off of a joint between 2 people. So Since it's not just a petty dime bag of eigth, I'm going to smoke it. He told just not to smoke too much at once. And that's fine, as long as I get high. He told me if I get to high to eat pb&j's with milk. So I'm going to do it. I mean you cant put something down if you've never tried it. I said before I die I'm going to try everything besides buttsex and injecting heroin. So If anyone has stories about meth. Posting would be appreciated. :D

2. I have a story for ya. It's bad shit, the end. Seriously, I've had a lot of good friends completely fu*k their lives up with it. I stick to the plain herb. :smoking:

3. totally agree indiana. Meth is like the white mans crack. Recently our police cheif said meth is the 2nd biggest problem in town next to crack. I would sell the weed to someone i didnt like or just face the fact i got some bump weed and buy somemore.

Even laced, i think it could really fuck u up. I have smoked meth a few times, before i really knew what it was, and im talking about a few hits will keep you geeked up for hrs and hrs.

I value sleep too much to do meth.

Around here we call coke the white lady and meth the white trash lady.

4. to each their own but i'd never touch meth, i too have seen it do too many horrible things.

5. hahaa....

....man you'd be better off shooting up herion... meth is bad news bears... meth is possibly THE WORST drug out there... dont do it ...slang that 1/2... throw it away... just dont smoke that dirty bud....

6. Anything made with stricknine (sorry I dont know the actual spelling of it) and propane isn't something I'd want inside my body.. but maybe that's just me?

7. Seems the overwheming response is

Meth is bad mmmmmmmk

8. just find some dude that does meth and sell him the weed for more than u paid and go buy some non-laced dank.

9. Everyone please keep in mind that talk of dealing is not allowed on these forums. :)

10. That was going to be my response too. It's bad. They make it with crazy chemicals and sometimes while people are making it, the place where they're making it blows up...because of the chemicals. I wouldn't put that shit in my body. No way, no how.

11. friendships have been fried, not to mention minds.

12. Do you're self a favor... rent Spun with John Leguezamo (however you spell his name) Brittney Murphy, Mina Suvari, Mickey Rourk, Jason Swartsman (or soemthing) that will clear it all up for you I'm sure :)

13. I could not watch that movie. How could they live in such filth? I had to
    turn it off after about ten minutes. It made me feel dirty.

The fucking web site is cool though. http://www.spunthemovie.com/spun/main.html

14. The sad part about the movie is people live like that. I know people who dont have power or water, but smoke meth all day. It is really a sad sight. They just dont realize what the drug is doing to them.

Then if they have a problem, they smoke up, stay geeked up for 2 or 3 days thinking about that problem until they come to some crazy conclusion in their head. I believe meth causes alot of people to become insane.

15. Applying a direct flame to methamphetamine causes it to incinerate. So if you have weed laced with meth it's pretty pointless (unless you plan on eating it). If you've ever smoked meth properly you would know what I mean.

Honestly I don't think meth is as bad as people are making it out to be. It's not something to smoke every day like weed because it will lead to severe psychological addiction. If the only way you can get the same euphoric effect is to shoot up you know you need help. I use it occasionally, generally not more than once a month. I would definetely say heroin is worse than meth though.

Spun is a good movie if you want to see what can happen. So is Requiem for a Dream. Requiem for a Dream is a little bit more frightening though, if you can't watch Spun then I don't recomment Requiem ;) .

Just remember to be safe and responsible.

16. ive done my share of drugs, but i keep FAAAR away from meth. its on a list of things i will never try once which includes shooting up, huffing shit

17. Meth and crack are the two worst drugs you could ever do. Meth is like being so energetic and jumpy that aside from talking at 50 miles per second about mostly NOTHING relavent to anything, youll rock back and forth and move your hands around like your trying to kill a million flies around you and youll still be tapping one or both of your feet faster than joey of slipknot (the drummer). Most everyone cant sleep for days after using meth, ive luckily only had the difficulty of being up for 24 hours afterwards, but the next few days were the most depressing and anger filled of my life. stay away from that shit man, its not worth your life being destroyed.

18. my sentiments exactly... and the fact where you said you'd try anything but heroin and the asssex... i can tell you one thing and thats meth is the most difficult drug to drop after you start using it... myself not being a fan at all of it know a few people who've taken that to the extreme....horrible....granted being a heroin addict wouldn't be something to brag about either....it'd be better then being cooked on meth the rest of your life...

19. bobbert pointed out this guy never posted again

:O

20. fiend status :(