Crystal Meth on MTV

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by spacecowboypm, May 10, 2008.

1. On True life: I'm Addicted to meth or something like that, a "Doctor" was on there saying that the high from it only lasted a few minutes. I thought that stuff lasted longer than that?

2. Was it the one where the two gay guys were just shooting meth all day.

Meth doesn't just last for a few minutes, I'm guessing the doc was talking about the intense rush from shooting it.

3. watching MTV for 30 minutes kills more braincells than a week long meth binge.

4. From what I've been told my buddy who is a junkie(done every drug know to demand). He claims its not really addicting at all. He claims H and coke are alot more addicting. People just get into meth because the first 3-4 years on it everything in your life gets better. THen after that you flunk school, your apperance falls apart, you become broke, and all that bad shit they talk about. Also it gives you energy and people love that. Its a drug that can be loved or just liked.

5. sounds like some bullllshit

6. no..its true..meth CAN be addicting if you let it get ahold of your life...but u can do it on just occasions and not get addicted to it

tho imho when u start to mainline any drug is when u need to take a step back and look at your life

7. i totally agree

8. like the 2nd poster said or w/e i belive that doctor was talking about the intense rush a high for meth def lasts more then a couple minutes i have never done it but i know a few people that are unfortunatly hooked

9. You made my day sir.
    I have NEVER liked MYV. Why? For one my babysitter when I was a kid watched it and literally never let me watch TV, and they have gone from pro-music, pro-artist to corporate pop culture advertising.

10. Everybody is different. I was/am still addicted to Meth, and although it is much more psychologically addicting than physically, it has been the toughest drug to get off of and stay off of (still can't seem to win the battle with that last part). The cravings are overwhelmingly powerful, and it seems when I'm all out I'm in a horrible mood, I have no energy, no motivation, nothing interests me, and I'll get really bad headaches (migraines), insomnia worse than being ON the drug, and I'm just not me.

Like I said, everybody is different some people might be able to keep it to recreational use every once in a while, but most can't. The way you use it is also a contributing factor, eating/snorting meth seems to be a little more forgiving than smoking/shooting it. I started out smoking it, and was instantly hooked. I loved it because I work long hours in a physically demanding job, and the energy it gives me, as well as the mood lift (which helps when dealing with asshole customers all day) made work more enjoyable than just a chore.

11. i seen that one..its like true life or real life..somethin like that

they had a guy addicted to pain killers on there too..he ate like 20 hydrocodone with only one sip of capri sun

12. haha, I wouldn't mind trying crystal...I just wanna see what its like...cuz I love speed...is this bad?

13. That guy was a sicko.

"These are the last pills I'm taking" then he started mowin down on those pills. What's fucked is he took a 3 hour plane flight and said he started to withdraw on the plane. Kid was fucked up

Nothing is bad, what you do with it could be bad, all depends on if you can handle it. I love speed too :) but can never get any, never tried meth though.

14. Dont plan on trying meth.
    EVER.
    or crack, heroin, coke, and a few more.
    just to scared.
    plus i have a verry addicting personality.
    so i'm not stupid.

15. Speed and meth are pretty similar. They're they're both amphetamines, but meth is more potent. It's like comparing morphine and heroin...same thing just different :)