Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crystal catchers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheFour, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Got a whole lot o' Cro in my headchef grinder, was wondering of there's any tips or tricks to get more crystals to come through the gauze? I already know the old "put it in the freezer" one, any more ways on getting the most crystals out of your bud/grinder? Peace

2. Brush your screen after every session, will increase 10 fold and make ur grinder brand new everytime-thus increasing kief productivity

3. Make sure you are not using your fingers. The oils and stuff will eventually clog your screen.

4. Well it sounds like you are out of herb and trying to get yo high on, I'm in the same boat buddy. A tooth brush works wonders to get the stuff out, or something flat you can scrape against the teeth (there is a lot of keif always compressed here in my grinder.)

Get a 4 piece if you don't already have one and throw a quarter in the middle compartment, it'll knock around and it'll be keif central in the last compartment.

5. Get yourself a crystal catcher box also. That will catch crystals (pollen) like a mad woman.

6. I gotsa 4 piece, I like to put a penny in it and give it a shake to get the loose crystals out. My grinder needs a clean badly man, it's like stuck together

7. I hav a sharpedge 3 chamber grinder top of the line. U can literally put rock pebbles in it n itll grind no prob. Wen u grind ur bud if u hav a 3 chamber the part that holds the grinded bud tap the sides of it w the cap if u continue to do it ull get a descent amount. Plus u guta use highgrade the better the mor trichromes(crystals). But the number one way is dry ice hash. Google it n ull c mad videos on how to