Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crying

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BONGZILLA420, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Everyone has a certain memory or a song that makes them teary eyed. Well I just can't stop crying over my cats. My mom put them up for adoption without me knowing and I just can't control my emotions when I thinka bout them ever since. I tried getting them back but it failed. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some advice on what t do to control my emotions more.

2. Why the fuck did you mom take your cats?? Get them back dude, I LOVE cats:hello:

3. That sux :( ... I'd say you should try smoking some dope and think about the cat and see if its easier to control your emotions... I know it could have the reverse effect but weed effects everyone differently.. and if you can control your emotions much easier then you have a base line for you to help take more control. Good luck :)

4. cats suck balls

5. I don't mean to ruin the moment, but this thread is definitely in the wrong forum. ;)

6. why control your emotions?

smoke up and cry over your cats

ps: maybe your mom killed them by accident and didnt want to make you sad so she told you she put them up for adoption

7. No, I know my mom put them up for adoption she wouldn't kill them. Also its just hard cuz I had them for over six years. Theyw ere my first pets aside from fish.

8. that stinks... I dont really like fat hairy cats... A few years ago when I was about 13 my older sister got me a very young baby bobcat. My mom and dad had been against having a dog for years because thats what my brother and I had allways wanted. When I first saw it in the carrying cage with my mom she was like oh my a cat. Then my sister said it was a bobcat and I was pretty happy, my mom was pissed. haha. I had it for a few nights till my dad got home from a buissness trip then they "reaserched" a better home for it. Depressing huh? Sorry I totally forgot what this Thread thing is about but yeah. I miss my bobcat and im quite stoned...

9. man giving up ur pet is hard ive had to do it but i wouldnt worry who wants a used cat

10. One time I was baked as fuck looking around on the internet and I came across this picture of this local surfer/surf shop owner here that has almost been like a father to me, hes helped me out with so much before not just with surfing but with life in general, and all these tears just started coming out but I wasnt really crying or sad, I dont know what you call the feeling.

11. Kill her and get them back. You must!

12. FUCK YOU. cats are the best pets.

I too have lost a cat. My mother gave him away b/c he pissed everywhere.

13. Thats a bitchy thing to do to you. This one kids dad tryed to do that to him so he brought the cat in to my electronics teacher and he was our class kitty. Id say take somthing she loves and give it away.

14. *sniff*... there's.... there's no shame in crying dude :(

15. I agree. It's a natural emotion. Keeping it in would proabably be less healthy. That's just really sad. I hope the good memories of your cats can help replace the pain. :(:smoke:

16. This post is an example of someone being to high. Please put down that blunt man. :smoke:

17. the only time im emotional when im sober when i think of my grandfather who passed away when i was 11. And when I think about being a failure after drinking too much :smoke:

when im high, i dont think of sad things, it ruins the experience...but the other day, the song "Enjoy Your Day" by the Alkaline Trio came on my Party Shuffle after tokin, and before i knew it i was crying myself dry.

18. If I ever get sad about how much of a dickhead my ex is, I just turn on Retard-O-Bot (super crazy electro punk band) and get angrily pissed and then go out and smoke a cigg. I don't cry anymore, really..

19. Its not funny but man that made me laugh hahaha

20. Yea, that's not cool, I'd be a mess without my cat.