CRY Bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by StiCkY, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Okay, so the local shop (Trails Rock Fashions/smokeshop, here in AZ) had this wonderful 20" all clear beaker that caught my eye and I asked to see it. The quality looked amazing (literally looked like a roor with no label), nice thick glass, PERFECT ice notches/placement, DIFFUSED TRIPLE TREE PERC,18mm hole style diffuser, solid downstem joint and perfectly straight.... for $130!!!!! I had to have it. When I asked him about it he said it is blown by a company called CRY? I am pretty common in glass blowers names and never heard of this company. Anyone have any info on any company called CRY? And i also bought a very gorgeous 18mm hand blown bowl (I didn't like the one it came with)

Also, YES I did buy it, loaded it with distilled water (Everyone laughs at me for it but hey it's my bong!) about 12 inches of ice, and a rim packed bowl of some grandaddy grape. OFF TO THE MOON, I literally couldn't feel the solid milked rip (until i took that horrible after bong rip breathe at least HAHA)! Me and a friend both agreed out of the 30" green label, and 24" rasta label RooR, that this CRY(?) hit smoother and more solidly milked than the green label RooR (We just love our rasta too much to give it 2nd haha) But it amazed me that for $178 (with my custom hand blown (reversal patterned) bowl hits better than our 30" green label with RooR ashcatcher and diffuser w/ice! PLEASE HELP ME FIND INFO ON THIS DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH COMPANY

P.S. I hope to have pics for you all to see soon! PLEASE COMMENT!