Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

crushing ganja method?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by packitandsmoke, Jul 22, 2011.

1. hi GC i got to thinking:smoke: that when you get your buds they need to be broken down to be *easily* smoked. Do you bust your stash all at once or little bits at a time. is there any differences in storage or something?

2. my friend throws a bunch of weed into a magic bullet.
    but then again, he usually has about 1-3 oz on him at any given time.

3. little bits at a time, i feel you lose kief if you do it all at once.

and i use a pestle and mortar, old school shit :cool:

4. I only break up when I'm going to smoke relatively soon. Only because I like to look at the big nugs right before I break them up, and broken up weed is a lot harder to pick up off a carpet.

5. a dealer i knew used a coffee grinder. just wondering if anybody crushes all there weed a once just for giggles

6. #6 caster12, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Only time I do that is if I know I'm baking brownies with it later and my mom is home so i can't break it infront of her. So I sneak the broken bud into the kitchen and put it in the oil right away and put a lid on it so she doesn't see

7. I actually found that the whole bud retains flavor, potency, and moisture much better than ground up weed. The may be because i keep my bud in a jar, and my ground up weed in a plastic bag inside a jar, but in any case i only grind up a few sessions worth at a time.

8. I use a coffee grinder on occasion gives you about the most potent taste out of a vape, although it does extract lots of kief. But its not a big deal just collect it and top the bowl off.

9. id like to know where you got your amazing no smell when its cooked in butter weed:rolleyes:

10. my buddy sometimes grinds all his bud up then just leaves it in his grinder and carries it around like that.

11. Makes me think of the middle ages or some shit which is pretty cool haha. :smoke:

12. I just break my shit up a little at a time. Unless you got a pack a swishers then you gotta roll them all up and put them back in the pack.

13. Ive done it before but i dont have a grinder so it took awhile. I also like looking at the big nugs right before i smoke it

14. Problem we have here in South Africa is that most of the buds are full of seeds because most weed is grown in fields, gets no tending, and the males pollinate the female plants.

Getting the seeds out can be painful, so what I use is a kitchen sieve like the one in the picture,L. I grab the bud and crush it by scrapping it against the surface with a bowl under to catch the good stuff. The seeds and stalks are left in the sieve.

What I get is a fine powder, which I usually mix with about 10% tobacco (I do smoke cigarettes)

You can see the final product in the picture below

If I buy good quality indoor grown plants, I usually break it off bit by bit. They don't have seeds so this is possible images%20(3).jpeg 1538416930020.jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app