Crusher or by hand?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by jennydaniels, Aug 22, 2013.

1. How should be clean it ?
    By Hand or with the help of a crusher?
    I think some particles gets wasted if we use crusher.. dont you think so??

2. ? wtf are you talking about? Clean what? breaking up bud i'd go with the crusher all day.

3. grinder* ?

4. Lol@ broken english. I'll use a grinder, scissors or fingers. Me vale verga for wasted particles.

5. I almost always use a grinder.  I had to use my hands the other day with a new connect I met walking around and I felt retarded.

6. yeah, grinder is the way to go, super convenient and your bowls cherry and breathe beautifully. plus keef catchers....

7. But the marijuana don't get wasted by crusher ? :eek:
    here in India we crush it with hand

8. Nope quite the opposite, less gets wasted with a grinder or "crusher" especially those with a keif catcher cuz then you even get the little particles you can't see. When u have enough, sprinkle on a bowl or joint n fly. Yummy!

Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. If im breaking up bud, i will use a 4 piece grinder but only do it if gonna smoke a blunt or joint.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Can you guys show me some pics of your crushers? :D

11. I enjoy using my hands but then again i only have a 20 dollar grinder and a medtainer. which i use about half the time so i go back and forth. Its nice breaking up the weed and getting green fringers and feeling the mostiure in the bud as well as the stickyness, but hey like i said i only have a ok grinder and a medtainer. 

12. good question.....subd

13. woaah there! we dont do free shows on grasscity... you want to see my crusher? its gonna cost you

14. Hey hey hey. I was just asking for some pics. You don't want to show some. then better not reply then  :)

15. I just recently cleaned my grinder, and the kief that's collected is so amazing I use it for all my bud.

16. .

Sarcasm bro! 😜

17. Ohhkk m sorry :p
    Btw Indians don't believe filling the rizzla with marijuana from crusher. Met a peddler nearby, he prefers cleaning with hands :eek:

18. I dont know why but I have a feeling India has some crazy danky dank buds B) .

Oh and in case you dont know what dank is in India that means really good marijuana.

19. Yeah man use a grinder all the way. Loads of benefits. Helps it last longer, creates a larger surface area of the buds :D also super fast and collects kief. 3 good reasons to invest in a good grinder  

20. This question should be posted in the beginner's/apprentice section. Some people prefer to break it up by hand (like Gil on weedmaps). They claim it saves the kief. I will use fingers or scissors or a grinder. The cool thing about grinders, is you can clean them out when you are dry and get a few more hits of kief.