Crushed ice in your bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by gawnja, Jan 18, 2013.

1. If you haven't already, I really suggest putting crushed ice in your bong. If you don't have a fridge or freezer that makes crushed ice, you can put ice cubes in a ziplock baggie and beat it with the broad side of an extra long screwdriver (I used a sharpening rod from the kitchen). I know this sounds like a pain in the ass, but its actually not hard and doesn't take long to get marble sized chunks. If you use a gallon size baggie, you can easily make enough crushed ice to last about 5 sessions. I just add back ice when it gets low and beat it again lol. Enjoy!

2. What if they get stuck in the diffused downstem lol

3. ice melts

4. How would that happen? The holes are too small

5. Also I should add that this is for bongs with ice pinches. It helps to put 1 full sized cube in the bottom and I haven't had anything fall thru. I'll get a pic IP in a minute

6. Just a quick snap to demonstrate.

Attached Files:

7. I want your bong what was it and how much :bongin:

8. Bubblicious from the glasscity line. I think it was 160. I wasn't aware that it was out of prodo.

9. Nice glass none the less

10. The glass line is actually Glass City. Its owned by the grass city store. :bongin:

Thanks man. :)

11. No, it's not. You premature eye roller.

Now go roll them at yourself for not knowing that Glasscity is Grasscity's glass line. Lol...

On topic, I'm not a fan of ice in bongs. Messes with the water levels as it melts.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah I wouldn't want it in a bong that has fussy water levels but for a beaker its great. Crushed ice cools it by at least double.

13. I made that Logo !!

14. I like ice in my bong and all, just melts too quickly.. I actually prefer using hot water in my bong, give it a try its very smooooooooth

15. Hot water makes me cough. Vapor plus smoke is too dense for me.

16. i love to ice my bong, like breathing winter air...soooo smoothhh, happy toking.