Crush Sherlock?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by DbomZ, Feb 19, 2009.

  1. I bought this piece about a year ago, i have NO idea who made it but there is a symbol similar to the crush "wave" blown inot the bottom of the pipe. Very nice piece but glued back together since prime. I've had very bad luck, having broken three pieces in the last few months, including an ADS bong and a decent bubbler.

    Here's the sherlock:

    and the weird symbol:
  2. i'm confused the neck is coming out of the bottom of the chamber where is the space for your water to bubble
  3. its not a bubbler. It's a sherlock pipe.

Share This Page