Crush on my best friends little sister

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ganjaJeff, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Hey guys, I am in a bit of a situation here. SO basically i've been really good friends with this dude since freshman year in highschool, we both play soccer together for 5 years and smoke hella weed together every day. But yeah i got a crush on his little sister and shes a senior in highschool and im a freshman in college. I am friends with his sister cuz we went to the same highschool together and had some classes, but now the thing is I only see her occasionally when im chiling with my friend. None of that really matters though just some background info, mainly I just don't know which direction to start in cuz I don't know how to approach my friend about it and I don't have a way of really talking to her by myself and even if I did I'd feel bad about going behind my bros back.

Any advice is appreciated

2. Do you want your best friend? Or do you want a relationship that will last for six months end then lose your best friend?

3. Personally I would find someone else, as you getting in a relationship with this girl WILL change your relationship with your 'bro', for better or for worse.  Do you want to risk the latter?

Every situation is unique, do you really want to go the rest of your life asking yourself, "What if?".

I probably raised more questions then answers but I hope I helped a bit.

4. Listen bro if you really like her and not just trying to sleep with her and leave her you should talk to your friend.

Have a solid discussion about it, ask him if she is single and if he says yes ask him if he wouldn't mind or if it would be cool with him if you ask her out, if he is not cool with the idea just completely drop the whole thought right there, if he is cool with it then you really need to think things through before you decide to make a move on his sister even tho you have his blessing.
    Put yourself in his shoe and imagine your best friend went out with your sister, banged her and then leave her.

That was just a thought so now here is my advice, my advice would be to not pursue her for safety reasons, but if you really do like her then by all means go for it, just make sure that if things were to ever end they need to end on good terms or else your relationship with your friend is fucked.

Last thing you need is a pissed of brother who was also your best friend gunning for your ass, trust me I speak from experience.

5. I would wait until she graduates high school if you are serious about this. Relationships that involve one person in college and one in high school rarely work out since as you probably know, everything changes once you are no longer in high school. People have different priorities and who knows where she will end up in a years time. I say you should just try and be friends with here for now and if that works out then save the relationship for down the road.

6. THIS.

Dont do it little head, listen to the big head!!!
    ~ poke

7. So what happens then if someone comes along and sweep her of her feet, what is my boy suppose to do then?

8. Move on and let the girl live her life and be happy with whoever she chooses to.

9. Lol very contradicting.

10. Don't do it!
    It's neg on the perv points scale
    Bros b4 ho s yo

11. Has she ever shown interest?

Is homeboy chill?

Do you have the digits?

Also I agree with someone above. Wait until she is out of hs. This a sticky situation as it is.

12. You're a freshman in college? Plenty of slutty drunk girls to go around lol. Leave homies sister alone dude.

13. #13 AS420, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
    You're doing college all wrong, bro.

14. If I was ya friend it probably wouldn't go down well and as above, you're wasting the best years.

15. Alright. I've been in this situation twice. Both times I didn't tell the guy. The first we never dated, just had sex, things eventually stopped, he still doesn't know to this day. The other my friend found out from other people, approached me and explained he'd rather his sister date someone he knows is a good guy and not someone he wouldn't necessarily get along with. BUT he also said that if I hurt her he'd hurt me. Point being, if you really like her I really recommend talking to your buddy first, explaining your intentions (hopefully not a fuck-n-chuck). See what he thinks and go from there. For all you know he might approve of the entire thing! Best of luck man.

16. if your homie is in high school, then his sister is definitely still in high school.  

not worth it.  even if all goes well and you get into a relationship with her you'll have to break up for college anyway

17. Don't do this. Otherwise you might your best friend.

18. Stuff like this doesn't make sense to me. Like why would I give a crap if my friend was dating my sister, unless I knew the friend was scummy.

19. Tell him that if he doesn't want u to date her then he should at least get u some nudes :D

20. I'd been friends with my closest mate since we were three years old. When we were 20 years old, his little sister was nearly 18 and I made out with her at a party. This information made it back to my mate and within a few days he had driven his fist into my face. What I don't think he ever found out was that we had a fair go at more than making out that same night. We remained friends though.

....'Til I snogged his wife. (I'm not a total dirtbag, I swear)

If you value your friendship, you'd better be in love if you decide to cross that line. The sister one... don't ever move in on another man's wife.