Crumbs...

Discussion in 'General' started by dr_krapp, Sep 13, 2012.

1. I fucking hate crumbs...

I just opened a packet of biscuits and they have clearly been side-swiped by some unruly trolley jockey in the supermarket!
    Upon opening the top few biscuits showered their broken innards all over my sofa and carpet...
    This displeased me more than you can possibly imagine, not only do I now have crumbs all over my once comfy sofa but I will have to get the vacuum out and clean up the escapees from the floor!

Also...my biscuits are all broken :(

2. Damn man I know the feeling, I was running late for class today and was starving. So i whipped up a PB&J sandwich on white bread. The damn crumbs got all over the counter and when I mistakenly walked and ate it because I was in a rush I too tracked crumbs all over my carpet. I have a non motorized carpet cleaner sweet thing so it kinda sucks to clean stuff off there. Its like taking a broom to a puddle of water.

3. Ya happens when I'm rolling blunts on my computer on my lap..

I'll get shake all over and go to put my elbow down and its not all soft and plush like I'm use to so I FORCE myself to get a stinkin hand vac and clean it up

4. I hate when that happens haha

5. I think the worst part was the damaged biscuits.