Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

crumb of weed on plane

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blue592, Mar 30, 2013.

1. I'm taking a plane tomorrow and I want to get high tomorrow night when I get there. I have all this weed but won't dare take all of it with me. Do you think I'd be ok if I took like just a crumb of weed with me, like almost the equivalent of what a residue amount would be?

2. Go for it. A crumb won't get you anywhere.

3. if you wanna get high fuck crumbs that shit is to pack out blunts and joints with, not to smoke solo or in a bowl.

4. I have a friend who wrapped about 2 grams to his penis who almost got caught.

He said they have a scanner that you walk through that sees what all you have on you, well he went though and it beeped. Some how he said he got patted down but never actually got caught. Probably because he said he was wearing a suit to look like he was on a business trip.

As long as you look formal, suit, or nice cloths they will think your on a business trip and less likely to suspect you having bud; Than someone going on vacation with a Bob Marley shirt.

From what i was told, it's honestly not worth it.

5. Maybe if you put a small bud in your pocket like a .5 with no baggy or anything just a raw bud in your pocket would prolly work but i wouldn't try it personally.

6. Not worht it. You're bringing like .3 risking getting caught and fucking up your trip. Just buy bud wherever you are. Use Craigslist or just look around.

7. ^ this guy
    it makes perfect sense just wear a fucking suit with your shitty crumba weed on a plane. lol

8. you should take some edibles, and eat it before you get on the plane.

9. I you don't know what your doing, Don't do it!

10. if you get caught its a federal crime just think about that

11. Not worth it man. Whenever I go out of town and have to fly I just mail my bud to where im staying. As long as you smell proof it of course

12. ^^^I was gonna recommend that but didn't wanna cross any lines....

13. well use common since man if your just gonna take a "crumb" swollow that shit!!! lol dam son why the fuck u worried about crumbs when u got "all that weed"

14. Two words: Search dogs.
    Adios amigo.

15. Yeah, I road the greyhound out of Colorado one time, I had a little over half a gram that we couldn't finish on the way there so I just ate it, I was high as fuck till the ext morning, I slept most of the first part of the trip passed the fuck out!

Lucky I did this cuz sure enough they had the dogs.

16. Are you checking your bags or doing carry on? I've flown a few times with small amounts in my checked bags. I usually stash it in my shaving kit or in a pair of shoes. I have a friend who brought hash from Europe in a shampoo bottle.

You can always "keester" it.

17. just drop your bag off at the ticket counter or sky caps and pick it up when u land. It will only be searched if its oversized, if it breaks and everything falls out, or if you have any liquids bigger than the accepted size.
    If your airport runs like the one I work at, then it's very easy to get by with a small amount of bud.
    If you choose to bring it with you in a carry on bag, roll it up and put it in a cig box. I have to walk through TSA checkpoints everyday with a joint in a cig box in my lunch box. Never any problems.

18. Well what I did, is I took about half my stash on a plane once. I put about 20 USD in those small baggies inside a sock bunch, inside another sock bunch, inside a shirt, inside a larger plastic bag underneath a compartment in the luggage. It was totally fine.

19. This guy knows what's up.

20. DUDE you're safe, I've brought 1 g before.