Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cruise

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 5_Assed_Monkey, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Going on a cruise, bahamas, won't be a problem once I get there, but how the hell am I gonna get my cabbage onboard. They don't pat ya down or anything, but I defiantly need a smell proof, flexible storage devise. ...any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. The bun vault . Just don't fart .

• Like Like x 3
  3. Put in luggage that you check in but never bring it back last time I was on a cruise my weed was in the safe with my wallet all week before I left the ship got rid of pipe left over weed I left for the maids while waiting in line for customs the drug dog bit me in the ass on my wallet took me and my wife to the front of the line real quick searched everything we had found only thing they found was screens in my wallet officer told me his dog didn't alert on nothing I told him do you think I'm dumb enough to bring little weed off the ship he said I would be surprised how many people do.be careful

My wife was pissed she don't smoke

• Like Like x 5
  4. I wouldn't bring weed.... My god man consider it a nice vacation from everything and if you scored weed on an island consider it a plus but don't take it with you.... I've seen dogs at the ports before sniffing for drugs.

• Like Like x 2
  5. 1.chillum (very hard to smoke on the deck. Bathroom is prime but very limited space)
    2.saran rap
    3.lighter
    4.1-2 grams (depends on how bad it smells)

I've been out of ft.lauderdale, jacksonville, Tampa, and port canaveral. Lauderdale is the only port I have not ran into dogs. No port has ever patted me down. You do go through a metal detector and carry on baggage is scanned. I highly recommend carrying everything on you. Boxers are a good place.

Wanna take liquor?
    Hydrogen peroxide bottles. Just have to be McGyver and reseal everything.

6. Try edibles like gummy bears, use Infinity jars, used this without problems

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm a large breasted woman and have smuggled many things, many places under the boobage. I am considering rolling four doobies, wrapping them up super tight in plastic and baggies and slipping two under each boob. That would be one joint per day. I've read that if you are good to your steward (fat tips) they won't rat you out and smoking on top deck in the middle of the night can work out too... I wish I had a balcony room because I've heard that's the best way (next time) I haven't really heard about too many people getting caught except when they did bone head shit like packing it in the suitcase that doesn't go carry-on but instead goes through dog sniffing.

Sound legit? What do y'all think my chances are? And is anyone familiar with Carnival Cruise Long Beach port security?

8. Everyone is over thinking the fuck outta this. 1 you don't really wanna be burning bud on the cruise deck, buy a cheap vape.
    2. Bring concentrate not dry herb,
    3. If dry herb is all that's available in your area, get smell proof bags, (online or local headshop) I use them when I'm in NYC (stop and frisk is an infringement of our rights) and have never had a problem.

#patientsovercups

9. Vape or take edibles, put them in unmarked plastic bags with the other snacks ur bringing. Just make sure u know what's what haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Go ahead online and get a pack of doobtubes I think a 10 pack of tubes is $10 and they don't smell at all and you can put some pretty big joints in there

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Just got back from a 7 day cruise with carnival. I vacuum sealed 1/4oz of bud and put it in my pocket. Also I brought 2 thc cartridges and put them in my bathroom gear and put it in my backpack/carry-on. No problems at all, no dogs, and you only have to walk through a metel detector. No pat down, and all bags were x-rayed.
    Don't bring anything back with you because of US Customs, but I didn't see any dogs at all, they didn't looks at my bags or x ray them. Only scanned my passport.
    Hope this helps and enjoy your cruise!!!