Cruise trip from Miami

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by PhotoTripper, Sep 1, 2018.

1. I'm from California. I'm going on a Norwegian cruise departing from Miami in about a month that's going to Cuba, Bahamas, Mexico and one more stop. I've brought flower on cruise ships before. But that was a long time ago. I know security measures has changed so I want to be safe. So this time I'm thinking of taking 2 of those vape cartridges,they are for the most part discrete and the smoke dosent smell like pot . I also smoke liquid Tabaco vape, so I have many diffrent flavors and tanks I will bring with me. I was thinking of just putting all of that in one bag and putting the vape cartridges in the same place. I will only use this for while I'm on the ship. I will never take it off ship at any port. Also I will throw it away the last night of the cruise. I only plan to smoke in my stateroom bathroom or on the most top deck or smoking area. So is that a good idea to mix it with my vape stuff that will be in my suite case. I looked online and even though people says pot vape oil dosent smell like pot ,that dogs can still tell that its pot, so they can sniff out your vape cartridges .Maybe that's it true? I was thinking of buying a smell proof zipper bag and put all my Tabaco vape stuff in their with the vape cartridges. Or I was thinking of putting the vape cartridges in my pockets and with no metal on to go through, but I am un sure if some of the parts of the vape cartridge that looks like or is metal and would set it off? Also I dont know if they walk dogs through security lines to get on a cruise ship? I'm only going to bring those two vape cartridges, no alachol or anything else. Is their anyone that has gone on a cruise from Miami? I have before but that was like 17 years ago. If someone can give me some a answer that has gone on a recent cruise preferably from Miami that would be great.So I can make a better decision to bring it or not to. You may email me Ticktock623@aol.com

• Like Like x 1