Cruise Ships

Discussion in 'General' started by XSN, Jun 15, 2007.

1. So me and my friend are going on a 3 day cruise

Were already making some brownies which is cool with me but he is being real stingy he wants to bring a couple blunts too

I was thinking of wearing basketball shorts instead of boxers and putting them in a cigar tubes and puttin them in my pocket...i would rather have them on me than in my bags cause if i see a dog or whatever i can just go in the bathroom and toss em or something

Anyone know more about what shit they do on cruiseS?

2. No idea where your gonna smoke a blunt lol. Smoke a cigarette too to block out the smell of the weed when your smoking the blunt. My only reccomendation. Brownies sound like a good idea.

3. Well last time i went on a cruise at night like 10pm there were hardly any people walkin around...

Just like chill near the back of boat so it blows off or something

Like I said im cool with just the brownies but my boy is hellbent on bringing at least 1 blunt

4. you wont be the only one with an L or two, plenty of people on these cruises blaze, just gotta be in the right place at the right time. I reccomend going out around 11 or 12, watch out for cameras and spark up. Have fun man.

5. What cruise are you taking?>

6. shit ive been on several cruises, there are no dogs on board and several times we had 10 to 20 people blazing up on the top deck. We blazed in front of workers on the boat and they didnt care at all. Its real chill.

ps - All of my cruises have been to the carribean and all have been with royal carribean

7. You've got nothing to worry about, I've cruised with Princess and Norway a few times and eveyone just blazes near the top. I wouldn't do it myself, especially with open bars, It's like mkly cruise is a drunken holliday t break.