Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cruise in February

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by swastikush, Sep 24, 2012.

1. okay well im from Toronto, and im heading over to Miami in the first week of February to go on a 10 day cruise around the Caribbean.. sad part is i cant take any herbs on me on the plane, how easy is it to find some herbs down in Miami?

2. i bet its as easy as any other big city, just look for the stoners man. some people are so obvious and willing and there is always some of them.

3. I'd be too busy hollering at bitches

4. Watch out for the homeless down there haha. It really isnt hard to bring weed onto a cruise ship, but DONT bring it back into the country. I was at the Miami port this summer for a cruise.

Here is how the entry goes- Luggage is taken and scanned/possibly dog sniffed then brought onto the ship. They found about 100 people who snuck alcohol, so yes they check somehow. Carry on bags go through X-ray like airport then you are metal detected. You can easily just have weed in your pocket and no one would ever see/look. It would be scary but pretty low risk.

However coming back into port is a different story. They have cops and drug dogs by everyone that walked by on the way out. A guy near me hid weed in his shoe and got busted by the dogs. Also keep in mind that it isn't just possession, its drug smuggling into the country.

Anyway Miami is a huge city on the beach with lots of tourism I'm sure you can find some if you tried just be careful. Buying in the bahamas wouldn't be hard either. Someone offered me some when I got a bracelet. Coming back onto ship from international ports they just scan bags only.