Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cruise edible's questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrThCmAn, Mar 30, 2012.

1. So just booked a Cruise for Nov, and wanted to know thoughts about bring along edible's. I am way to freaked out to being a bag of weed along or picking up while were docked and bring back on. I really wanted to know if anyone has tried candy. Really wanted to know if there is any smell that I would have to worry about? Any help would be great!

PS found this Cannabis Hard Candy and Lollipops

2. You should look into THC Pills, ive seen some that look like regular pills, and also gel pills. What I would suggest is finding some kind of medicine, or workout supplements that resemble the THC pills, and burry some to the very bottom of the container.