Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cruel Treatment of Medical Marijuana Patient

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Superjoint, Sep 28, 2009.

1. An Okanagan care home resident with full body paralysis was confined to his bed against his will after his wheelchair was confiscated for a week - all because he smokes medical marijuana.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZEofSOQYJU]YouTube - Cruel Treatment of Medical Marijuana Patient[/ame]

2. Sickening.

3. so then

lets go shoot that lady
    who wants to come with?

4. i want to backhand (pimp slap type style) smack that "i have no comment" sarah palin sounding bitch right in her fat ugly face. wtf is their problem sure some people are prejudice to marijuana smokers but if you do have a problem vent your steam anywhere else other than the patient in question. talk to a doctor get some understanding before you take away the two things that help him get through such a crippling disorder as MS. i think the said "no comment" cow in this clip should be fined or punished in some other way for what she's done. here's a thought how about she is put on clean the patients diaper duty as that is another problem that had arisen due to her unforgiveable ignorance

5. What a fuckin ignorant bitch, poor guy cant even use his wheel chair b/c he uses his prescribed medication. Some people need to educate themselves about medical marijuana.

6. This made me sick to my stomach, Poor guy.

7. Wow, this video made me quite angry. What a dumb bitch saying he can't smoke his GOVERNMENT APPROVED marijuana. WTF? He is 100% legally allowed to smoke it whatever anyone says, and as punishment they take away his only source of mobility? That's FUCKED! His life obviously has gone down the tubes, can't you just leave a man with his wheelchair and bag of weed alone? Shit....

8. Wow, I had no intention of even signing in, but this video made me so angry.. how can they deny a patient access to medicine..

People need to fucking educate themselves, he was even respectful and went FAR away from the hospital to smoke it.

Ignorant fucks.

9. Fuck the police. I dare yall to take my remicade away cause I smoke.

10. That is fucking sickening.

11. I hope this sad event can be turned into a driving force in the political fight for stronger protection for the MMJ industry and patients

12. That's terrible. What a bitch.

13. This video did actually make me quite angry. What that woman (His "carer?") is doing is bordering on abuse, it just can't be accepted.

Surely other members of the Ficinity see this? I'm certainly hoping more people speak up for this and see that the carer is punished accordingly.

14. Wow...pharmaceutical companies are really REALLY the most selfish,ignorant,stubborn,douchebags in the world.they just mad that a plant is better then their pills..witch makes no sense because all drugs are derived from plants.they try so hard to be better then nature.

15. Haha I love their reasoning behind taking his wheelchair away: "when a patient is displaying erratic behavior that can be dangerous to others than we need to take their chair away"