Cruel Irony...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dubular, Mar 22, 2013.

1. I used to love this girl. Not just any girl, she was it. Smart, sexy, a good friend, everything I could ask for in a woman. Things never worked out. Seven years I spent pining. And for this last year and half or so, I thought I was doing pretty good.

I've been working on doing better in school, switching majors to something I really do love, graphic design. By far my biggest inspiration this last year has been Lindsey Stirling. Her music to me is awesome and I listen to it whenever I'm working on projects for school. And I won't lie, after seeing her videos, I've had a bit of a crush on her.

Tonight, I see on facebook a mutual friend posts Lindsey Stirling's album on the wall of the girl I used to love, leaving the comment that "This girl looks just like you."

Never realized it. They do look a lot alike. Fucking cruel irony.

2. had a thing for Kesha once, and this girl I knew could have been her twin.

3. Lol.... Kesha looks dirty bruh....

4. In a good way.

5. The only reason kesha signed on bad boy was for incredible amounts of giant black cock lets be real here.

As for OP, i mean your sitting here stewing because somebody looks like somebody famous, get your mind out of the monkey hierarchy and live your life.

6. yo, my ex looks like Alicia Keys.. Big fuckin deal... Im about to date a girl who looks like Barbie, smokes like Marley!... The grass is always greener after a break up.