Crown Royal

Discussion in 'General' started by Blueflame1986, Nov 6, 2007.

1. I really just wanted to give my crown it's dues. It's all I drink, other than beer. Nice, smooth, GREAt tasting whiskey. I feel like I'm immune to it, no matter how much I drink I dont get a hangover from it. Hell ya Crown:smoke:

[​IMG]

2. Crown is good stuff. But I consider myself a J. Walker guy.

3. We call it liquid THC

4. crown is definitely my drink of choice. best drink ever. i drink it like water and it goes down smooth. have you ever had special reserve crown? that stuff is awesome. its aged longer or something. tastes even better(if you can believe it) than normal and i think you can get drunker off it, and the bag it comes in is fancier:D. ive got a crown bag packed full of crown bags. things are perfect for weed/paraphernalia

5. i could live off southern comfort it completes any day

6. crown on the rocks:D

7. SO true man. I have used these nifty purple bags for everything. And no I've never tried the other kind, what was it again? I think I saw a 750 ml for like 50$

8. anyone that says CR don't give 'em a hangover aint drank enough of it.

anyway blended whiskey is never good...go with some KY burbon...jim beam black or wild turkey 101...never buy cheap whiskey.

kentucky brown is the only way to go.

9. CROWN ROYAL all the way baby :hello:

CR is definitely my favorite drank. I stole a couple bottles of it from my parents back when i was at home.. lol good stuff for sure I've never bought it tho. Too expensive, I just go for some cheap ass vodka or whiskey, evans, kentucky gentleman, bourbon is always good, but whiskey never lets you down. :cool:

10. I hate whiskey.

11. I drink alot of crown. Not as much as I drink tequila, but crown is second on the list of dranks I like to drink. Ive also never gotten a hangover from it either, I usually end up drinking just a bit too much and puking before I pass out. Ahhhh, good times.

12. I would drink a lot of Crown Royal, but it is a little more expensive than most other stuff, so I normally get Canadian 83 (formerly Seagrams 83) which is pretty damn good.

13. More of a vodka guy myself even tho it got me it got me busted latly, go figure drinking about 15 - 20 mins walk into the woods drank about half a 60 of Skyy non mixed i think it was. Laying on the ground fucked up/ passed out cops come running up. Had like 18 grams on me. Then they leave me in the holding cell for 3 hours with alcohol poisoning. was kinda surprised they gave me my booze back tho thought that was kinda weird.<cite id="cite0""></cite>

14. Crown gets me realllly drunk. So drunk I turn into the girl from the Exorcist and puke my lungs out.

15. Crown taste like dust. Its good to mix with coke. Jack Daniel's is where the stuffs at! :yummy:

[​IMG]