Crown royal bong help

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Runicoak, Jul 13, 2010.

1. So i recently made a bong out of a Crown royal bottle and i just realized i made no carb!:mad: The cap is full and i dont have a glass drill so what should i do?:confused:

Attached Files:

2. wait, that doesnt even look like a bong im kinda confused whats the problem. how u smoke dat

3. use it loke a hookah?

4. #4 Runicoak, Jul 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2010
    Its a really bad picture but i have a socket attached to a pen tube going inside the bottle and the tube thing is a hose. But i forgot to put a carb in and it fills up withought me being able to clear it.
    Heres a picture of my ghetto setup.

Attached Files:

5. Pack 1 hit at a time, so you'll clear it without having to use a carb or anything like that.

6. Thanks I feel stupid for not thinking of that. +Rep

7. Bong without carb = RIGADOOOON

Get errr done.. hit err hard

8. Hell yeah +rep for drinking Crown, snap the hell out of that thing

9. Nice looking bong, i make my own out of cool looking alcohol bottles, i have a sick Smirnoff twist bottles with LED's on the bottom, it lights up looks pretty bad ass. I never make a carb, i always use sliders, but im guessing your bowl is the top of the bottle, Do you have a Dremel? if not buy one, very handy little tool, go get some metal grinding bits, and practice grinding your glass with them, it works, its how i make all my flawless bongs, find a bottle, and practice drilling your cabs first then have at it .. TRY AND FIND A SLIDER, there SOO MUCH BETTER

10. yeah, this too.. pack little bowls and finish it, or be a man and pack huge bowls and finish it :smoking: :p