Cross your legs or stretch them out?

Discussion in 'General' started by Agentblu, Jun 9, 2011.

1. When you take a seat on the floor or the ground, do you cross your legs or stretch them out? I heard some people talking about it and one group of people sat crossed legged and the other sat with their legs stretched out, claiming that it hurt to the the other. I can do both just fine and thought everyone else could also.

2. I used to sit cross legged pretty comfortably, then I blew out my knee and I just can't sit with my legs not outstretched for prolonged periods without pain. Kinda sucks.

3. I sit on a goddamn chair. I thought this was the 21st century?

4. #4 Sweetleaftoker, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahahha as do I

5. I sit cross legged, i find it really comfortable. I even do it when im sitting in chairs, hell im doing it now, comfy as fuck!

Nice avatar OP;)

6. I think the taller you are the less comfortable crossed legs are... But I could be wrong.

I'm 5'9" and sit crossed usually, "Indian style"

My friend is 6'6" and sits with his legs out.

7. i sit on a mound of dead puppies

8. I stretch them out but it's because when I was in high school we had uniforms and sitting cross legged was just asking people to look up your kilt

9. I think the comfort factor depends on flexibility to an extent.

10. I be sittin on weed mountain
    waiting on the mushy man
    trying to get high as I can

11. the fuck?

12. if i sit cross legged for too long my legs fall asleep

13. I'm 6'4", my legs are long.

I do everyone a favor and sit indian style, which honestly is the coolest way to sit.

14. Same.

15. Sucks, don't it.

16. I answered before I read the question completely ha. I said I stretch them out, but I can sit cross-legged also and It doesn't bother me. It just feels so much more restricted

17. I can do both, but I can not sit on the floor because I can't get up ... I spend a lot of time in bed [bad joint condition combined with spinal stenosis] and I will alternate between crossing my legs, crossing one leg and stretching the other out, and stretching both legs out.

Despite the bone spurs and joint damage, I am pretty flexible, I have about an hour of physiotherapy exercises I do every day so I can still flex =)

18. Got a good ole bean bag in my room for early years, and just stretching them legs out is amazing.

19. bad knees : / = stretch

20. This. LMAO