Cross your fingers fellow Canadians, this could be it!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by endusto, Nov 28, 2008.

1. This site has been posted here many times but I'm referring to a new update on it

"2008 November 20
    On Tuesday November 18 the Ontario Superior Court released its decision on the Government's appeal of R. v. Long; but I don't yet know what it is. I went to the courthouse in the early afternoon of Tuesday, where I was told to fill in a form and wait "up to two weeks" for the decision to be photocopied for me. So I did that. I am now making efforts to find out the decision earlier, by indirect means. I will report the result in the first week of December or before."

The R. v. Long case being a case where R. (Regina) used the defense against a possesion charge claiming that prohibition was legally invalid, and superior court decision has been made! If the decision is in favour of Regina we could have legal weed in 2009!

2. so a couple more weeks and we'll know?? this has potential but i hope the conservative gov doesnt intervene:(

3. January 1st 2008...

Reminder:

Make trip to Canada.

4. Wow this would be a major step into legalizing Marijuana.Hope.:)

5. 2009:rolleyes:

6. this could be an awesome thing

7. God bless canada! I know where im going...

8. I may have no knowledge of the US or Canada judicial proceedings, but why does he have to wait two weeks for the decision to be made public?