Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cross Joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alex14205, Sep 24, 2010.

1. So, me and my friends are about to smoke. Should I roll 2 joints or make a cross joint. I heard you lose a lot of the smoke in the intersection of the joints.

2. Never rolled a cross joint they look sweet but Im sure 2 joints would be more efficient.

3. mmm idk. smoking two would be the safe bet.

a friend of mine made a cross joint last night, it didn't work so well. The main joint burned a lot faster than the other two ends, it kinda fell apart when it got to the intersection. I don't see how you would get all the ends to burn evenly.

4. Cross Joints are cool, more of an experience though. I've smoked one and it was coo but not as efficient as 2 js and somewhat unnecessary.

5. and i agree with all of you i just wanna try it and see how it works if it fails oh well we have an oz.