Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cross Joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by allend10289, Apr 7, 2009.

1. How do you make one? and how good is it?

2. search it on youtube ;)
    have you seen pineapple express???lol

3. #3 Dman89, Apr 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2009
  4. yeah i saw it but couldnt figure it out from just lookin at it. i've seen it on youtube too, so you make 2 blunts one short and one long, you pack them both but cut the short one in half. Then i get confused after that like how to stick the short one's ends into the sides of the long one?

5. shit this website is the complete package cuh! shows you shit you didnt even know was possible thanks DMAN89

6. Excuse me for highjacking your thread here but I figured it was a touch better than making a new post. I was wondering how cross joints differ in smoking over regular joints