Cross Joint TUTORIAL *With PICS*

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by TokaRazar, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Here's the tutorial that you've all been waiting for. I finally made it. It took me forever to roll this bad boy up with the camera and all. I apologize for the quality.

I just used some reg's for this one. I even threw in a little bit of Bali Swag mild tobacco to fill it out a little for the sake of this tutorial.

Supplies needed:
    -J+B 1.25 papers
    -Joker 1.5 papers
    -Toothpick
    -a Nail
    -Scissors
    -Herb (I used 1.7 grams for this. It's hard to read the scale in the pic).

[​IMG]

First, roll up a smaller, nearly completely straight joint. You need a little room to spare on both ends of this joint. You DO NOT need a roach for this part. I'll explain why later. Make sure to roll it pretty tight, but not too tight to where it won't smoke. It must be tight enough to shove through the cone later on.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next, break down your herb and roll up a FAT ass cone joint. The cone part is crucial. If you don't know how to roll a cone, then go to YouTube or something and learn how. This is very important for the final stages of constructing the Cross. Roll up your roach, put it in there, throw in some herb, and roll that bitch up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now, CAREFULLY, take your nail/toothpick/whatever, and poke a small hole in the side of the Cone. It helps to lick the end of the toothpick so that it pokes through the paper easier. Then just poke it all the way through.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now, the hard part. CAREFULLY, insert the smaller straight joint into the hole in the side of the cone. Twist up the end of the smaller joint so that you can poke it through easier. This make take a couple minutes, as you have to just slowly twist it through there until it is all the way through.

[​IMG]

NOTE!!!! Before you poke the smaller joint all the way through, take your toothpick and poke a few small holes through the center. This allows "The Pinacle" of joint smoking technology to actually work. If you don't remember to poke these holes, then it will not smoke. Make sure to put a few holes on BOTH sides of the smaller joint.

[​IMG]

Now, simply slide the smaller joint into place, making sure that the holes are lined up correctly.

[​IMG]

Now, trim the gummed edge off of a joint paper with a pair of scissors.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now, lick the strip, and wrap it around the holes where the two joints are connected. This is only to seal it up to allow it to smoke. If you don't do this, it WILL NOT smoke correctly.

[​IMG]

Now just grab a friend with two lighters, and light that bitch up. You now have a perfectly rolled cross joint, just like the movie.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope this helps. It will take a few tries before you can really get one that smokes well. But once you master it, you will always be the envied one of your friends when you whip out a cross joint that actually smokes. People always think they are so cool. When really it is nothing more than two joints stuck together.

Toke on!!!

2. Beautiful tut....but is it really worth the hassle? wouldn't a fat J be worth it? or just rip that shit outta whatever kinda bong u have....

3. FUCKING AWESOME!
    +rep fersure

I'm gonna have to attempt this when I get out of class thursday.

4. It is definitely worth the hassle. If you have just one or two heads on it, you will get lit. The trifecta of smoke that you get hit with is intense. It's so bad ass.

If you really wanna step it up a notch, put three different types of weed in each end. That way you have 3 herbs all burning separately.

5. If only Jesus were here to admire...

6. Awesome. Thanks dude! :smoke:

7. i've rolled cross joints with three joints instead of two. made sure my base cone was big enough to support two smaller joints attached to the sides. never crossed my mind that i could just insert one all the way through..haha, nice tut.

8. awesome tutorial! +rep