Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cross joint question...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4grls2bongs0wry, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Of course after watching pineapple express i was inspired to create this, so I've made 2 before...i made mine with 2 diff. strains(a strain in each joint of course), and both times i smoked it I was FUCKED UP..but i have friends say its a waste of weed and it doesnt feel any diff than smoking a regular joint, ehh they do tend to smoke regs to save money (i personally dont understand..if youre gonna get high you mine as well get something dank),maybe thats why..but to those whove tried it what are you're experiences from it? just wondering
    -PeacE

2. more weed = more high?

3. I've only rolled cross joints just to see if they were rollable/smokable. I succeeded, but it wasnt really any different than smoking a joint.

4. Did it once and never again waste of weed it's all for show IMO

5. yeeaa, its not something I go out my way to make, kinda like one of those things ya do just to say ya did it..besides its TOO time consuming to do regularly.