Cross joint pics! From pineapple express

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Ayron, Nov 20, 2011.

1. So I rolled my first cross joint last night and I think it turned out pretty good :) It got me stoned as fuck! When I rolled it I forgot to put a hole in the middle of the center joint but I realized it before I lit it and fixed it, it burned perfectly except the end of the joint to the cross before the two ends got to the middle. But that just left me with one big joint and two small ones, so two joints became one then became three!!! It's the magic of the cross joint!

Attached Files:

2. Badass man. I can roll a decent J but no where good enough to even try a cross joint.

Looks very well rolled as well.

3. Cool shit man. I wish I knew how to roll, I rely on my buddies for rolling crossjoints and shit.
    come to think of it, I only smoked 1 cross joint ever..and it was like a good year or so ago.

4. #4 Ayron, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2011
    this was the first one ive ever seen yet alone smoked, i thought it was a legend lol. also i got a feeling no one is gonna give a fuck cause its not a $800 illadelph or something :/

5. Lol the first time I got to see one rolled my friend did the same thing
    Those joints are awesome, too bad it was like -10F outside when we smoked

Only ever smoked two or three.. props on rolling one!

6. very well rolled even if you made 1 tiny mistake that didn't seem to matter much. good job.

7. I realized i forgot to put a hole in the center joint but i fixed it before we smoked it so it was all good :)

8. Rolled and smoked last night it was huge, the long j was 2 papers together, I made it bigger than a king size would b and the other j was just a regular size raw
    Was my first cross j, first attempt too

Sorry this is the only pic it will let me post, I have clear ones but they keep saying error when I try to load em up

Attached Files:

9. ive always wanted to smoke one of the joints

either one of these or the flower joints

i dont think id be able to roll one though

10. ive always wanted to smoke one of the joints

either one of these or the flower joints

i dont think id be able to roll one though

11. i fucking love cross joints lolz