Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cross Joint Experience

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PuffDaddy420, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Me, my friend J and my boy Ant smoked a cross jay last night and i thought id share it with the blades on gc. I know this mighy of been of waste for you to read on thia thread but thanks for your time if you've read this far. Pics underneath

Thanks blades, it was an awesome experience. :D

Attached Files:

2. Sorry if the pics are a lil bad, when i was attaching them they all looked really good, but i guess they changed a bit

3. As long as you got baked off your ass, more power to you.

Stay highhh

4. Excellent shit dude, had one myself a while back and it was damn tasty, Im sure you killed that one man!

5. About 2 months back we smoked a cross joint all made of jamaican rum papers

6. Good for you! Like you try one my self :D Going to be a task to make it though...

7. The only time I ever spark a cross joint is on Easter morning and I do it to get closer with our Lord Jesus Christ.